• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Needed TV Revivals

CantStandYa

Reaction score
mrbelvedere_7377.jpg

Bob Uecker is 83 years old people. We don't have much time!

There were a bunch of Lost inspired sci fi shows after it ended, such as Flash Forward, most included a cast member or two from Lost. FF, Surface, The Event, Invasion, and I'm sure others I can't think of all ended the first season on cliffhangers. Just give them all 12 episodes to end appropriately.

There were a bunch of Lost inspired sci fi shows after it ended, such as Flash Forward, most included a cast member or two from Lost. FF, Surface, The Event, Invasion, and I'm sure others I can't think of all ended the first season on cliffhangers. Just give them all 12 episodes to end appropriately.

That's precisely why I'm not watching the show on NBC I think about the plane that went missing for 4 years.

I swear there was a 4 or 5 year stretch where the same show was recycled every fall on different networks where there was some huge mystery at the beginning and they dragged it out over 22 episodes and the show got canceled. After a few years I figured out to stop watching them.

There was a sweet Quantum Leap reference on the NBC broadcast of the Liverpool-Chelsea game today. That's gotta be a prime remake candidate, for sure

I swear there was a 4 or 5 year stretch where the same show was recycled every fall on different networks where there was some huge mystery at the beginning and they dragged it out over 22 episodes and the show got canceled. After a few years I figured out to stop watching them.

That was almost as bad as when every network was trying to redo Friends which itself was just a white version of Living Single.

I still haven't learned that lesson. I'm already hooked on Manifest.

The show I want is Terranova!

I googled "Liverpool Chelsea quantum Leap" and did not find the answer but was excited to see this very thread as the second link listed.

Back