• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Needed TV Revivals

TV revivals are wholly unnecessary in a time we can watch pretty much any show from any time.

151230110817-the-cosby-show-title-780x439.jpg

How about a spin-off focusing on Elvin and his clan? I could put up with Sondra, I suppose.

I googled "Liverpool Chelsea quantum Leap" and did not find the answer but was excited to see this very thread as the second link listed.
This is probably the most important I've ever felt in my life

Have you not heard of the success of Fuller House ?

That’s more of a product of Full House being available all the time.

Nobody who can watch Magnum P.I. Is clamoring to see a reboot with new actors in old role.

I wish they'd start Game of Thrones back up. Seems we may never get answers to how the series will end.

what are some successful "revivals"?

Trek: TNG...? Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood?

By that standard, Better Call Saul.

nah, that's a spinoff. im not sure what the official definition is but while TNG is in the same world it's centered on a protagonist that was a character in the original, though they did use Bones in the pilot.

nah, that's a spinoff. im not sure what the official definition is but while TNG is in the same world it's centered on a protagonist that was a character in the original, though they did use Bones in the pilot.

Huh?

The newer, final season of Heroes was better than the original final season, but they never came close to catching the same lightning they had with season 1.

I guess the Roseanne reboot was doing well.

Curb is still doing fine, if you count that.

Deadwood needs to come back and finish the series. It’s been rumored off and on for years, so who knows if it will ever happen.

BCS is definitely a spinoff. I think TNG is more of a revival since they pulled a brand that ended an abortive run 15 years prior vs a successful IP leveraging literally the same characters and locations.

The newer, final season of Heroes was better than the original final season, but they never came close to catching the same lightning they had with season 1.

I guess the Roseanne reboot was doing well.

Curb is still doing fine, if you count that.

the Seinfeld reunion season of Curb was IMO the best, so a revival in the show's world

Maybe we could update Hogan's Heroes to become Trump's Heroes. They see nothing and know nothing.

Back