• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Neighbors want family's handicap ramp removed

I would have thought for sure that there was an HOA behind this. HOAs are by far the worst type of organization ever dreamed up by man.

I think we can all agree that the neighbors are assholes. If I lived there, I'd take my dog over to their yard to poop and maybe poop myself if nobody was watching.

there are going to be tons of people messing with this neighbor's house. they really did not think this through.

Post the address of the neighbors who are the assholes and I will be doing my part to screw with them. HAte to punish the wrong neighbor
there are going to be tons of people messing with this neighbor's house. they really did not think this through.

Instead of bitching about the ramp, they could go over to their neighbor's house and ask if there is anything they can do to help this family with a special needs child. :rulz:

YAoM7HT.gif

Just astounding. Hard to watch and a level of sick that just leaves you almost speechless. That blond cunt's house will probably burn down and take her dipshit husband's stupid Sons of Anarchy hoodie with it.

Their meth lab in the basement will prob blow up and take them both out.

This why Jersey needs people like Tony Soprano. I wish this clip would get in the hands of the right people.

What happened to the good ol' days when people like that just disappeared or came in contact with a garbage truck?

Back