• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nelson Mandela

Are you seriously joining the debate on the fall-out of a T-shirt worn be a deceased individual? I thought we all recognized that RJ's sincere assumption of the implications of A T-SHIRT WORN BY A DEAD GUY is comedy enough. Please don't add to his pile of idiocy. Just step back and let the tire fire burn.

The merits of widely-available, secure voting speak for themselves, and are repeatedly affirmed in polling data both Statewide and nationally. You've lost that debate, sorry. Quite comfortable on the right side of a) reason, b) polling and c) common sense, but thanks. Your failure to recognize that you're pissing upwind certainly adds to the unintentional comedy, unless you actually, sincerely believe that the level of security we require at a liquor store = secret racism; which might even be more awesome.

I was more talking about you completely ignoring this post:

This thread was started about Nelson Mandela, but it quickly turned to an interesting discussion about one of the laws in South Africa, and how it demonstrated the corruption and possibly the incompetence that comes with a very young government.

Which seems like an odd place to put a lazy “South Africa has this law, so it must be OK!” troll-job.

There goes the jimmy-rustler, rustling jimmies again. Hope he gets paid to rustle jimmies, since he spends his whole work day rustling them.

Oh boy, did I miss some jhmd trolling? Is he jimmy rustling or ball busting?

There goes the jimmy-rustler, rustling jimmies again. Hope he gets paid to rustle jimmies, since he spends his whole work day rustling them.

On my best days, I'm a pretender to your jimmy handling throne.

Uh, he's referring to a different law. Turn the Bieber down and the reading up.

I believe avalon made HERself pretty clear in the post. I would ask you to read her post again and see if you can figure it out.

I believe avalon made HERself pretty clear in the post. I would ask you to read her post again and see if you can figure it out.

Again, I find it oddly compelling that you ACTUALLY CARE about the T-shirt picture. I simply lack the intellectual vanity/insecurity to have to defend every parapet of my belief system at every turn (perhaps especially the manifestly humorous ones). If somebody found a picture of Reagan wearing a gun control shirt, I would probably just laugh and move on with my life. Weird/sad/telling that people felt the need to defend the merits OF A T-SHIRT WORN BY A DEAD GUY. Perhaps next time you can eschew the Dem-apologist battlestations and just laugh once in a while. It might do you some good.

Again, I find it oddly compelling that you ACTUALLY CARE about the T-shirt picture. I simply lack the intellectual vanity/insecurity to have to defend every parapet of my belief system at every turn (perhaps especially the manifestly humorous ones). If somebody found a picture of Reagan wearing a gun control shirt, I would probably just laugh and move on with my life. Weird/sad/telling that people felt the need to defend the merits OF A T-SHIRT WORN BY A DEAD GUY. Perhaps next time you can eschew the Dem-apologist battlestations and just laugh once in a while. It might do you some good.

Who is the one who actually cares about it? Who is defending their shit?

Seriously, besides rj, find me one person who is acting like an apologist?

Bake's post is the only one that comes close, really. And his post is just a throw away line that starts with "jesusmotherfuckingchrist"

I've done no such thing here. Stop taking lazy, BS, false cheap shots.

don't blame for stuff I haven't done.

The one positive of this thread derailment, it reminded me of my awesome Nelson Mandela tee that I really should wear more often.

Back