• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nespresso

BeachBumDeac

Cheap Date
Reaction score
Anyone on here use a Nespresso machine? We just got one as a wedding gift. I've never been big on espresso/lattes, I've always just made my coffee in a French Press. But I'm kind of intrigued by this thing after reading some reviews.

I have a full espresso machine and it really changed the way I feel about my morning coffee. Nespresso might not be the perfect press but if you start your day with a double americano you'll notice the difference.

buckets has one. Well his fiancée had one back when she was his roommate so I assume he now has one. They're pretty great.

Just want to add that espresso kcks coffees ass. I could drink iced Americanos all day long (until booze time)

I have this Lavazza/Electrolux one ... absolutely love it. It's perfect for solid coffee when you don't feel like having a big mess from grinding, tapping, etc. Vadtoy and I use it all the time.

frosted-almond-1_4fa071ff9ab45.jpg

It tastes like ass. Only after years of sucking it down for its wake-up effects and diluting it with milk and/or sugar do people convince themselves that they actually like the taste. So, people are generally only drinking it for the wake-up effects. Give your face a few slaps and wake yourself up, slacker.

or, you know, people actually like the taste on its own. perhaps you've just been drinking shitty Maxwell House-type stuff. have fresh roasted, fresh ground stuff then get back to us. for the record, I usually put just a tiny splash of milk or cream in mine, not enough to mask the taste.

if people truly didn't like it, coffee-flavored X (ice cream, yogurt, candy) wouldn't exist.

Back