• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nespresso

It tastes like ass. Only after years of sucking it down for its wake-up effects and diluting it with milk and/or sugar do people convince themselves that they actually like the taste. So, people are generally only drinking it for the wake-up effects. Give your face a few slaps and wake yourself up, slacker.

Such a donk comment. Something a kid would say after tasting beer too.

"You guys are pussies"

Why?

"Because coffee tastes icky"

Oh, interesting.

It tastes like ass. Only after years of sucking it down for its wake-up effects and diluting it with milk and/or sugar do people convince themselves that they actually like the taste. So, people are generally only drinking it for the wake-up effects. Give your face a few slaps and wake yourself up, slacker.

I drink decaf and I drink it black. Definitely not for wake-up effects - I just like the taste.

i have one but rarely use it because buying the pods is kind of a pain in the butt

i have one but rarely use it because buying the pods is kind of a pain in the butt

The guy who got it for us also got one of the 200-capsule welcome packs, but once we work our way through that, I definitely anticipate the ordering being a problem.

Anyone on here use a Nespresso machine? We just got one as a wedding gift. I've never been big on espresso/lattes, I've always just made my coffee in a French Press. But I'm kind of intrigued by this thing after reading some reviews.

Have one. Easy to use and makes great espresso. Would buy again.

The guy who got it for us also got one of the 200-capsule welcome packs, but once we work our way through that, I definitely anticipate the ordering being a problem.

Yeah its a pain for sure. luckily though, I think they're getting easier to find. They've opened a couple Nespresso boutiques in department stores in LA just in the last few months.

Agree coffee is for pussies. That's why I only drink espresso.

I have never tried the Nespresso things. Illy has made a similar 'quick espresso' machine for a while as well.

I just bought my 2nd Breville espresso maker. Upgraded so I could have the built in grinder. Had my prior one for 5-6 years and no problems.

img1b.jpg

Last edited:
Back