• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Neutral Milk Hotel Reunite for Tour

timdunkandthefunk

Rusty Larue
Reaction score
Townie loses his mind: http://pitchfork.com/news/47783-neutral-milk-hotel-reunite-for-tour/

Here is the note posted with the announcement on their website:

and of water course womb rume is a wandering the welkin woman whose fune caul is all umbilical cord code that comes equipped with read volve vît curtains that čun seel my văl én tich radio reason in remembrance of mademoiselle gabrielle and her wone tym pad lock of burd language as it borders on twin tolk the wolk king wall of woolpack pigeons pointing to the fly blind readers riddle and his rian boh

Ummmmmm, what?

tumblr_m2f6ftaJm51r0men0.jpg

Hey I know this band! Holland, 1945, not bad.

Defs have firm on. Surely are going to make a stop in the hipstertopia of Greensboro, no?

never heard of them, but listening to them now. I like it. Reminds me of Colin Meloy

Didn't realize that the Asheville show is part of the Mountain Oasis Electronic Music festival. Other bands include NIN, Gary Numan, Animal Collective, Godspeed You! Black Emperor...

Didn't realize that the Asheville show is part of the Mountain Oasis Electronic Music festival. Other bands include NIN, Gary Numan, Animal Collective, Godspeed You! Black Emperor...

Oh yeah, this thing looks like it's going to be awesome and uplifting. Pic from the Asheville paper of DJ Pretty Lights:

bilde

Pretty lights is just always really hard on acid.

NIN is touring again? They've had atleast 3 "final" tours...

just snagged 2 tix for The Tabernacle in late October.

I hope there isn't much singing along so I can actually hear Jeff.

just snagged 2 tix for The Tabernacle in late October.

I hope there isn't much singing along so I can actually hear Jeff.

You lucky mo-fo. I really hope I can get a ticket to either of the C'ville or B'more shows.

You lucky mo-fo. I really hope I can get a ticket to either of the C'ville or B'more shows.

The Bmore show went on sale at noon yesterday and sold out in under 2 minutes. I actually timed my refresh right and got to the page while it still showed tix for sale (right at noon after a refresh around 11:58).. but it timed out when I clicked purchase. They were sold out by the time I got back to the page.

Back