• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Bridger ribbon score/video board

It was just the quarters. Would you rather have the new board with that or the old board? That's pretty much the options.

Also, I don't think sound syncing is our dance team's only problem. They need some... salads.

Fixed it for you.

The band audio needs some work.

Yeah, the band was mic'd up for the first time and they are working the kinks out. Everybody is well aware of the problems at hand and they are having several meetings this week to figure it out before the VT game. It will get much better from here.

Yeah, the band was mic'd up for the first time and they are working the kinks out. Everybody is well aware of the problems at hand and they are having several meetings this week to figure it out before the VT game. It will get much better from here.

I figured that was the case. Too much drums and a few other instruments and not enough balance was my main problem. Some of the songs were hard to make out and a few others were only easy to make out because they are regularly played and thus easier to recognize.

I figured that was the case. Too much drums and a few other instruments and not enough balance was my main problem. Some of the songs were hard to make out and a few others were only easy to make out because they are regularly played and thus easier to recognize.

Not to overstate, but I just wanted to add the Video Board is awesome, but I could not really hear the fight song too well. It was weird, but could not hear it - maybe I am getting old.

Can they please stop showing playing only FCS scores from the South? I was pretty well versed in scores from the MEAC, SoCon, Southland and SWAC by the end of the game. If it wasn't for my blackberry I would not of had a clue about scores from FBS, especially from the ACC.

Can they please stop showing playing only FCS scores from the South? I was pretty well versed in scores from the MEAC, SoCon, Southland and SWAC by the end of the game. If it wasn't for my blackberry I would not of had a clue about scores from FBS, especially from the ACC.

Yeah I though this was pretty awful. Pretty sure no one cares about those scores. Also, the band sounded very quiet with the sound coming from the new board. Didn't sound right.

Also, the band sounded very quiet with the sound coming from the new board. Didn't sound right.

Well, ESPN had a couple live feeds of the game and in each the band sounded fantasticly LOUD....like they suddenly had 350 members !

not so much this, but there was consistently a 1 or 2 beat delay from what was coming from the band and what was coming from the speakers

Back