• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New coaching search thread

When he’s talking to Deacon NBA royalty he apparently prefers to go by Steven

hatch pimpin out his Twitch stream later

"bout to jump into the old gold and Warzone!! let's get this bread gamers"

That zoom screenshot makes me so damn happy. The vibes around this is amazing, Tim is back involved with the program, we're going to be good again.

Love how everyone else is using an actual computer and Tim clearly just propped up his iPhone on a table.

Love how everyone else is using an actual computer and Tim clearly just propped up his iPhone on a table.

Inside Tim's head *so when can I get back to D&D? I have a sick campaign going right now*

ya boi NattyLite here remember to pound that mf'n sub button tips are appreciated we are joined on the stream by my boi Forbezz and Hall of Famer TD

no TD we're not going to run Diablo again dude give it up

Forbes either drives a big ass extended cab truck or a 30 year old beater conversion van. There’s no in between.

ya boi NattyLite here remember to pound that mf'n sub button tips are appreciated we are joined on the stream by my boi Forbezz and Hall of Famer TD

no TD we're not going to run Diablo again dude give it up

wait are you td in this analogy

god dammit kory

i defy you to name a basketball player who i more closely resemble personality-wise than TD

Back