• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New coaching search thread

bark forbes arf woof ruff woof grrrrrrr bark arf bark bark bark 🙋🏻🙋🏼🙋🏽🙋🏾.
arf forbes arf grrr woof woof ruff bark woof woof 🙋🏻🙋🏾
arf forbes woof bark grrrr grrr bark woof woof arf 🙋🏻.
woof forbes woof arf arf, woof ruff ruff woof grrr bark grrrrrrrr bark bark 😢.
ruff ruff woof arf forbes, grrrrrr ruff woof bark arf ❌🌍☄️.
ruff arf #forbes arf woof bark bark.. 😍 .. bark bark woof woof forbes 🤓🌹.
woof woof arf woof bark woof woof ruff arf,,,
arf arf woof forbes bark woof & ruff woof woof woof 🤠

First rule: "Are you going to graduate players"

Holy crap... massive shot across the bow to Manning!

An awesome coach with passion and shit talking Manning all in 45 seconds? I needed that!

I only wish he had asked if they were going to graduate from Wake Forest.

we bout to get a warzone squad together just from this thread

e1bf45d4940454a55d14c80305d8898b.jpg

Hey ladies and gents... heard a rumor its go time. Any truth to the rumor?

ESPN Radio 99.9 The Fan in Raleigh and their cow college afternoon show homers Ovies and Giglio were clearly shaken by Wake's new coaching hire to be prowling the sidelines at the Joel next season.

They know that Keatts has his work cut out for him to keep up with Stone Cold Steve Forbes! :dancindeac:

Edit: Little do they know that Forbes has his sights more set on rat face and huckleberry hound! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I love the question about graduating players. Couldn’t be a bigger middle finger to our former coach

To be fair to Hatch, he did approve this "un-Wake" hire, during a global pandemic and a university-wide hiring freeze. I'm surprised.
Reflecting on that point... Hatch did sti with Currie during several games down the stretch of the season. Including the anniversary celebration at the Georgia Tech game. In fact, I wouldn't be shocked to learn if that was the game that Currie finally won Hatch over to make this change.

Back