• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New coaching search thread

I think I'd rather have Danny.

Absolutely rather save 15 million and keep Manning. Paying 15 million to ditch Manning and then another 2 million a year for Chris Collins might honestly be the worst coaching hire in the history of NCAA basketball.

Forbes is still being considered. Source level is within the AD. Forbes out and Collins in is fake news.

This has to be true. No one in the world could be dumb enough to consider Collins after his last three seasons at NW. He may have been fired if not for the pandemic.

I think Currie is way too smart to have worked for the last year in order to fire Manning so he could bring in anything other than a home run hire. 0% chance we are seriously interested in Amaker or Collins. It's just not possible. Right? Right?!

If people are going to just post on here whatever info that Les posts on his site, it kinda defeats the whole purpose of said site. He is really good at what he does so support him.
You are correct I got a little carried away

It's going to have to be a "home run hire" to get me back to giving/donating, or even giving a shit.

Open a beer, pour some whiskey, load up a bong...chill for a little while.

Still laughing at the number of ogboards.com posters who were duped by an airport visit by 'Roger Murdock'.

Back