• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New coaching search thread

why would you have to blur out the tail number when you can search the tail number online and find all the details about the plane and owner

Les' source saying that Conor's source is off base. Yes ladies and gentlemen we are knee-deep in a coaching search.

Even so, that was kind of fun. If any Wolfpackers are following this board, they must be loving this. Karma.

I thought the plane was returning to Roanoke immediately. I'm recalling the hanger scene from The DaVinci Code.

You know. Currie did say he wanted to hear all the candidate's plans to rebuild Wake.
Some of these guys could be getting rejected on that grounds.

Wellman made Currie promise he would not hire anybody that failed to mention socks and paint touches.

The guy taking the twitter pics was decked head to toe in wake gear taking pics through the fence lmao

OK Matta those dorks with the cameras are gone you can get off the plane now.

Les' source saying that Conor's source is off base. Yes ladies and gentlemen we are knee-deep in a coaching search.
Soooooo... are our two principal beat reporters getting played off of each other by the Admin/A.D?

"Wake Basketball is dead to me, probably forever"

*Coach gets fired*

It's time for an airport stakeout! Fire up the trackers! Hack every zoom call! Put a tail on Currie!

I'm glad most of ogboards is still a bunch of reactionary psychopaths despite all the talk.

Back