• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New coaching search thread

Don't they service aircraft at Smith Reynolds?

I know that the Old Piedmont Airlines used to have a big maintenance facility there.

It's not like every aircraft flying to Smith Reynolds is related to the current coaching search.

It's not every flight, it's a flight that's coming from a place where one of our top 6 candidates lives.

Registered agent _>>R.G. Cassell JR
1242 Colorado St
Salem, VA 24153-0000

Address is same for Graham-White Manufacturing ---> owned by Wabtec ---> run by Wake MBA

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
WFU Lurker sounds like a good name for someone who should camp out at Winston Salem airport to see if Matta arrives

Long-time lurker, but aspiring FlightAware tracker. One other kernel of information: this plane has not flown once into Smith Reynolds in the past three months. However, it's flown to Naples one before - on March 21, and then back to Roanoke. Interesting as well that it could be owned by a Wake alum.

I love it when we start flight tracking and related detective work. I'll try to rep everybody later, but this is fun as fuck.

I love it when we start flight tracking and related detective work. I'll try to rep everybody later, but this is fun as fuck.

This is my first coaching search on the boards, and I never knew how fun flight tracking could be.

Timing screams that this is a pickup.

Landed in Naples at 1:27 from Roanoke. Departed for Winston 61 minutes later. Scheduled immediately to depart Winston for Roanoke.

Thats why I’ve been lobbying for it all along. People lie. Flight tracking doesn’t. It’s a valuable resource. And fun.

Last name of the owner of Dunrovin Aviation is Cassell

The registered agent for the plane is RG Cassell and the listed address is the same address as Graham-White Manufacturing hq in Salem, VA. The CEO of Graham-White is Jim Frantz (Wake MBA) and looks like Cassell is his CFO or VP.

I thank Al Gore for the internet every damn day.

Registered agent _>>R.G. Cassell JR
1242 Colorado St
Salem, VA 24153-0000

Address is same for Graham-White Manufacturing ---> owned by Wabtec ---> run by Wake MBA

Can't find any deets on junior, but senior passed away recently.

For real tho who lives close to the airport? If you snapped a picture you'd be a board hero forever.

Back