• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New coaching search thread

If it is Amaker, just think about the progress we have made from dullest(name redacted), to duller(DFL), to dull(Amaker).

So do we have a few volunteers to scope it out?

giphy.gif

Unless things have changed, anyone can park in the parking lot of Smith Reynolds airport. I used to have a connection that had a plane and would fly us down for games a number of times. I had a college friend pick me up and drop me off before and after the game. There's no security at these type of airports.

this

You guys, Larry Bird also owns a house in Naples. We could be getting Larry Legend!!11!1!! Could explain the Indianapolis flight too.

Either him or Ditka. I once saw Ditka dining at his eponymous steak house in Naples, holding court at the booth by the front door.

Either Bird or Ditka is a win.

DITKA would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Les and Conor keep saying this will be wrapped up quickly, add that with Amaker being on campus and that just gives me a bad feeling about this.

Be sure to write down the tag numbers of the cars in the parking lot when you get there. We can probably trace those as well.

Yes, show up to an airport with a camera with zoom lens and start recording tag numbers.

Back