• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New coaching search thread

The similarities are striking but that dude isn't Matta. He was waiting for the plane to arrive

I can see the similarity with Matta but the hair is throwing me.

quarantine hair, man

he's balding on the top, could see him getting some length on them sides

(credit to kory for some of this hair analysis)

This was Thad Matta in February.

85cf625de16121851a7c85f2289ad064.jpg

The similarities are striking but that dude isn't Matta. He was waiting for the plan to arrive

matta was already in w-s !

getting a package delivered because he needs supplies for his longer-than-expected stay

This reminds me of when people would be waiting on South Street in Philly to see if they saw either The Boss' car or Stevie's to see if they might show up to sit in somewhere on weekends.

I can see the similarity with Matta but the hair is throwing me.

Look at the point his hair is receding and then do a google image search of recent Thad Matta pictures and it recedes in generally the same area. It just looks longer. Body mass appears to be very similar as well.

I said my point. You obviously cannot envision the possibility Currie/Wake might reject a Matta/Forbes/Beilien.
I can: If they have a pitch that Wake doesn't like, Wake would reject.
Wake "considering Amaker and Collins" is hearsay and irrelevant to my point.
Besides, Les sideways debunked it already.

No. I do not envision Wake rejecting Matta/Forbes/Beilein. That would be really dumb to do and I don't think even our athletic department is that dumb. Those are the three best names to come up in this search. If we rejected those guys then we are down to the Kelsey/Miller/Amaker level. Forbes would have had to shit in his hand and thrown it at Curry to justify hiring any of the next tier names over him.

I obviously can't envision it because it would be Grade A level dumb.

No. I do not envision Wake rejecting Matta/Forbes/Beilein. That would be really dumb to do and I don't think even our athletic department is that dumb. Those are the three best names to come up in this search. If we rejected those guys then we are down to the Kelsey/Miller/Amaker level. Forbes would have had to shit in his hand and thrown it at Curry to justify hiring any of the next tier names over him.

I obviously can't envision it because it would be Grade A level dumb.
You do you.

Back