• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New coaching search thread

Porter Moser still available. Could bring Sister Jean with him for much needed luck.

Seriously, are the six, Matta, Odom, Amaker, Kelsey, Forbes and Miller? No Turner?

Last edited:
Zero credibility that Chris Collins or Greg Paulus are seriously being considered.

No. Matta has one of those ran into a wall faces. Moreover, the dude in the photo looks 70.

Do you think this dude knows how anticipated his arrival would be? He caused me to miss at least an hour of productivity at work.

Flight from Johnson City to Greensboro scheduled for tonight. Looks like that plane travels to Greensboro very often though. Doubt it’s Forbes.

The flight tracking stuff was fun but the grainy picture analysis really takes this search to the next level.

Jackie Murdock was a star guard at WF in the late 50’s. Jack could be a relative.

Has anyone talked about how Miller is a win/win for the board. Intense guy, good coach. If he’s successful, we have him for a long time and get to enjoy winning again. If not, we collectively shit on DR in perpetuity. With my apathy towards the program right now, I’m ok with either outcome.

I love Les as much as anyone but I’ll admit I find it endlessly amusing to see people repeatedly insist that others must “subscribe to Les” to find out information that they know but refuse to share, when one of the founding premises of OGBoards was that people should be able to share so-called “premium” information freely.
That's not what the "freely" means. It had everything to do with the AD controlling the flow of info and the moderation of the forums.

Last edited:
Back