• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New coaching search thread

Wake Forest ties? (Never mind. It came from Iowa. Not heading there now, it seems.)

Fran-1-400x300-3.jpg

It’s possible Evan was told by Amaker’s agent he didn’t interview because Amaker didn’t want Harvard to know he interviewed

He looks more like this now, less hair. But that reminded me that Amaker does not wear a tie. Awful. We do not want a coach in a turtleneck.

usatsi_8459636.jpg

Amaker being on campus could mean a lot of things. Maybe he was in the area anyway. Maybe he really wants the job and thought he could get a leg up by "stopping by," or making it clear that he has done his due diligence. I've done more dramatic things to get a job I wanted.

Maybe he isn't sure if he wants the job and wanted to see the new facilities. As of now, the most reputable sources are saying Forbes and Miller are the top candidates, and the softest of take of the strongest sources is that all six are still being considered.

I’m no aviation expert, but that plane is coincidentally (or not coincidentally) aimed right at Indy.

Last edited:
Yeah, I mean Brandon Childress has a tweet today with Randolph's highlights against Duke in the '95 ACC tournament saying "Stop disrespecting what that man did on the court," and, I mean, I think that's the one thing that we all can agree on is Chill's ACC tourny run. Kids say some weird stuff.

People still love Childress for the most part too. Brandon is a weird dude.

Back