• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New coaching search thread

People still love Childress for the most part too. Brandon is a weird dude.

He's had the "players vs the fans" narrative seemingly since he stepped on campus. It could be it comes from him rather than Manning, or both...or I guess he could have gotten it from Manning.

Was it Leonard Hamiton, or was it this guy ??

lawrencetaylor.jpg

Could've been this guy

r-kelly-crotch-grab.gif

gonna take a 38K dive into Indy to throw everyone off. currie playing 5D chess

What about that little foreign dude who coached the Cavs before Lebron fired him ? What's he been up to ?

Bob Huggins track jackets or GTFO

To tie several themes together here - I once saw Huggins in the Ft Lauderdale airport, and he had on the full warm-up suit. Not to be confused with the time I saw Al Davis at LAX with a full shiny/silky warm-up suit with "Team of the Decade" on it. This was 15 years ago or so, so I wanted to ask him what decade he was referring to, but he had a couple of mafia hitman looking dudes around him, so I passed.

Wouldn't have thought the new coach thread would be worse after actually needing a new coach but here we are.

Back