• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NEW EPISODE: "Roll The Quadcast" 11/6 (ACC basketball season preview)

Doofus and I will be recording again tonight. If anyone has any questions feel free to post it on this thread or PM us. Thanks!

New episode is up. Riley and I discussed the State game including a new segment we'll be doing every football week called "Drive of the Game." We also talked Tanner Price, offensive line play, young receivers, bowl chances moving forward, and a shoutout to our listener in Ghana.

We were able to answer Red Sox Faithful's questions (to the best of our ability). Strickland, we finished recording before we got to yours, but will hopefully do a little discussion during next week's episode on basketball since it is coming off a bye week.

Thanks again for the continued support. Next week is still coming off a bye week, so if anyone has any ideas on something you'd like Riley and I to discuss we'd welcome the suggestion. Go Deacs!

http://www.bloggersodear.com/2013/10/7/4811116/roll-the-quadcast-episode-3-10-6

Sounds like doofus has been smokin the pole a little too much.........

Riley and I will be recording tonight. Please feel free to pm any questions to us or post them on this thread. You can also tweet @Robert_Reinhard or @BSD_RaJohnston using the #AskRTQ if you prefer.

We'll be previewing Maryland, talking a little basketball, previewing Clemson-FSU, and making ACC picks.

Fuck Duke! Good job putting those writers in their place.

Looking forward to winning the tailgate on Saturday.

Deacsfan27 and I will be recording another episode of the podcast tonight. We'll recap the big win over Maryland, talk a little basketball and then look ahead to the Maryland game. As always feel free to post a question on here, send us a pm or tweet at myself (@Robert_Reinhard) or Deacsfan27 (@BSD_RaJohnston) using the #AskRTQ.

I look forward to going. I'll definitely try and provide as much detail as possible in a BSD article. I was hoping to learn a little something from Black & Gold Madness, but there was really nothing to learn.

If anyone has anything specific they want me to look out for let me know and I'll do my best.

Enjoyed the mentions of

Derps_zpsfd838c7c.png

&

105384-650-366.jpg

Good discussion on the offensive facemask. Johnson is violator number one of this rule that I've seen in quite some time. I don't mind if it's open palm hands to the face with a quick motion, but if you ever grab the facemask it should be a 15 yard penalty for consistency sakes.

Well worth listening to....Doofus goes in on the football situation.

Pretty funny stuff as well.

Back