• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Era Deacs/ Wake Football Fans

Lectro

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
will bear some responsibility this season and seasons to come.

(A) We have no real home field advantage because of the "fear factor" which was created and ossified in the 20th Century.

(B) We will be in a tight home game(s) this season with a very good opportunity to win. The momentum will shift against the Deacons late in the game. You will look to your right and your buddy will be moaning "oh no, not again" --- At this point you will have my un-bridled permission to bend him over, put a boot in his ass, and tell him to "Buck up, or Shut the Fuck up"

(C) You can lie to yourselves and others but you will not lie nor fool me. I've been in your Gym too many times and heard the turd-warblers sing in unison "we're going to blow this game."

Absolutely, I hear your crying and too be sure the Football Team bears 98% of the onus but NO SIREE BOBBY-BOY...You Absolutely Bear some responsibility when you enter the gate and YOU bear some responsibility for the change from a culture of perennial losing to a culture of a Winning Football Program.

will bear some responsibility this season and seasons to come.

(A) We have no real home field advantage because of the "fear factor" which was created and ossified in the 20th Century.

(B) We will be in a tight home game(s) this season with a very good opportunity to win. The momentum will shift against the Deacons late in the game. You will look to your right and your buddy will be moaning "oh no, not again" --- At this point you will have my un-bridled permission to bend him over, put a boot in his ass, and tell him to "Buck up, or Shut the Fuck up"

(C) You can lie to yourselves and others but you will not lie nor fool me. I've been in your Gym too many times and heard the turd-warblers sing in unison "we're going to blow this game."

Absolutely, I hear your crying and too be sure the Football Team bears 98% of the onus but NO SIREE BOBBY-BOY...You Absolutely Bear some responsibility when you enter the gate and YOU bear some responsibility for the change from a culture of perennial losing to a culture of a Winning Football Program.

We all tried to install that "winning" culture after the amazing OB season. Since then it's been all downhill. Sorry man: no wins = no culture.

Someone slipped the bus into reverse and it has been moving backward waiting to crash with all of us strapped in. We desperately need to be back in drive and moving forward....maybe the '10 vandy game marked the change in direction. If that proves to be the case, everyone is still on board and is ready to demonstrate the same marvelous madness of the Orange Bowl night. You will forgive us, however, if we are reserved until we know that forward movement is indeed happening.

Last I saw, the bus was stuck in a ditch off Business 40

Nobody got off the bus, it just ran out of gas.

No it didn't...you just are unable to see the cycles. You don't have any fucking concept as to what hurdles have been crossed in recruiting and prospects mindsets.

You boys have no "Big Picture" capacity --- Fucking Zilch.

That's ok....the world is teeming with people who can't see.

Carry on...

No it didn't...you just are unable to see the cycles. You don't have any fucking concept as to what hurdles have been crossed in recruiting and prospects mindsets.

You boys have no "Big Picture" capacity --- Fucking Zilch.

That's ok....the world is teeming with people who can't see.

Carry on...

The world is also full of people who pretend to see things that are not there...

WHAT BILL --- That I took some time with my brother last year while he was battling BRAIN CANCER!

IS THAT WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BILL!?

WHAT BILL --- That I took some time with my brother last year while he was battling BRAIN CANCER!

nope. he's just outright stating that a guy who quit on his former team (UNC) and decided to follow Wake Forest has absolutely no grounds to talk about others being a quitter. unlike you who actually QUIT on your team, the "quitters" around here are simply pessimistic about the outlook of the team. most on this board live and breathe Wake Forest and will die Wake Forest fans. if anybody here is prone to quitting on this team, it will be you in the future not the rest of us

Hey LECTRO, we could use passionate fans like you at ninernation.net. We need true believers in what Brad Lambert is building.

Charlotte will dominate the NEW EAR!

How about the year before?

nope. he's just outright stating that a guy who quit on his former team (UNC) and decided to follow Wake Forest has absolutely no grounds to talk about others being a quitter. unlike you who actually QUIT on your team, the "quitters" around here are simply pessimistic about the outlook of the team. most on this board live and breathe Wake Forest and will die Wake Forest fans. if anybody here is prone to quitting on this team, it will be you in the future not the rest of us

Exactly

Back