• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New FB Commit -- ATH/OLB Kevis Jones

Anyone know what position he'll probably end up playing? My guess would be OLB with those bigass arms he's got. He could be a tackling machine.

Ol' Lec, here's a question for you.

What's the 2-deep on our Defensive Line next year? It seems like pulling the shirt on guys like Lewinson and Banks is inescapable.

You probably have as good an idea as I do...

If we remain in the 3-4 then I'd look for a stronger returning trio of Thompson, Whitlock and Redding.

Frank Souza appears to be coming out of the doghouse... he's a solid NT when he's on the same page and could actually excel. With an strong offseason of S&C Frank could become a force for us. He has the size and the feet...but the light has not gone on yet.He and Grobe did have a very good exchange during the Maryland game and that makes me cautiously hopeful.

Ramon Booi....he is as disappointed with his 2011 as fans are in him. What to do? Can we hold out a dim hope that his time at WF (as a footballer) is not for naught? The majority of ballplayers never reach their potential and at this point it looks like (athletically speaking) Ramon is going the same route as another outstanding Jumbo athlete Brandon Setzer.

Wild card players are: Sheldon Lewinson DT, Desmond Floyd DE, Godspower Offor DE, Jordan Pineda DE....

Banks needs a year of S&C so a RS there.

What contributions can Derricus Ellis DE and Vogelsang make, if any?

Back