• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New iphone - apps I must have?

Its not on the iPhone yet. You bastards had me convinced I could play FM2012 at work.

I just downloaded Google Currents, and I love it. It's an RSS reader like Pulse,but the layout is much cleaner and a better reading experience (so far).

I just loaded Garmin navigation last night. Moderately expensive and I have not tried it yet, but I expect I will like it.

Just had a friend get me to try HeyTell. Basically turns your iPhone into a walkie talkie. Pretty cool for quick conversations.

I use evernote a lot. Helps me remember crap when I'm out an about. I thought it was stupid at first, now like it.

IMexchange is great for having your Notes and Tasks from Outlook with you if you use those.

CardMunch will take a pic of a business card and make a contact out of it. perfect every time and I get a lot of cards.

Cyclemeter, iMapMyRide or EveryTrail for keeping up with cycling fitness.

Then a hand full for keeping the kid quiet in restaurants while waiting for food.

Back