• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Joint Platform Sports Streaming Network

You can't become the best billionaires without being the best people!

How much would you pay for this if there were no commercials?

League Pass without commercials is $5 more a month. I didn't do it this year but I might do it next year. League Pass on YouTubeTV sometimes shows commercials and sometimes they don't. Sometimes you can see the entertainment in the preview but they show one of those Zen YouTubeTV ads instead.

League Pass without commercials is $5 more a month. I didn't do it this year but I might do it next year. League Pass on YouTubeTV sometimes shows commercials and sometimes they don't. Sometimes you can see the entertainment in the preview but they show one of those Zen YouTubeTV ads instead.
I’ve noticed if you have it on multiview and it is not a national channel then it always shows the in arena feed.

I’ve noticed if you have it on multiview and it is not a national channel then it always shows the in arena feed.
That makes sense. I watch a lot of multiview. But sometimes it doesn't show commercials on one feed, too.

I'm not sure what the pricing will be. This package is directly competeing with Hulu, YouTubeTV, and cable, but it's available to Hulu subscribers. Will it be an add-on for ESPN+ and Max subscribers?

What is showing on other cable providers when the zen “ads” are on YTTV?

Ads I guess. I don't know the economics behind the zen stuff.

That makes sense. I watch a lot of multiview. But sometimes it doesn't show commercials on one feed, too.

I'm not sure what the pricing will be. This package is directly competeing with Hulu, YouTubeTV, and cable, but it's available to Hulu subscribers. Will it be an add-on for ESPN+ and Max subscribers?
Add-on yes per the WSJ.

If there were some universe where this could replace the sports available on YTTV, I’d gladly pay $25/month.

Subscribers will have access to linear sports networks including ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, SEC Network, ACC Network, ESPNEWS, ABC, FOX, FS1, FS2, BTN, TNT, TBS, truTV and ESPN+.

In terms of TV channels (not other streaming services like Prime and AppleTV) that have sports, but won’t be included, I guess you have CBS, NBC and the CW? You can get all of those with a digital antenna. Anything else? If not, I think I’d probably be willing to give up YTTV. CNN is really the only other channel I watch with any real frequency.

Same here. News is easy enough to get streaming. I don't think I watch any other basic cable shows.

I would just like to get something where I can get NHL games at a reasonable price.
MSG Network would be perfect but that not happening.

You guys mean to tell me you don’t like the second-rate, shittily produced commercials on ACCN? That’s my favorite part of watching!

Back