• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Joint Platform Sports Streaming Network

I would just like to get something where I can get NHL games at a reasonable price.
MSG Network would be perfect but that not happening.
Pretty sure espn+ can fill this void

Pretty sure most CBS or NBC sports are available via Paramount+ or Peacock live.
This is intriguing. Wonder how Sunday Ticket plays in all of this…I can keep that and cancel YTTV I suppose

Pretty sure espn+ can fill this void
I was under the impression that ESPN + only has select hockey games. I'm interested in all NY Ranger hockey games. I believe only by subscribing to Hulu that would happen.
Am I wrong??

I was under the impression that ESPN + only has select hockey games. I'm interested in all NY Ranger hockey games. I believe only by subscribing to Hulu that would happen.
Am I wrong??

Are you still in SC? ESPN+ would get you the vast majority of Ranger games (and every other team, besides the Hurricanes). It's an incredible value, particularly if your favorite team is out-of-market.

They carry every out-of-market hockey game that isn't on ESPN/ABC, TNT, or NHL Network (AKA the 'National' broadcasts).

For example, I'm a Capitals fan living in NC. Unless Washington is playing nationally (ESPN/TNT/NHL Network), or against Carolina non-nationally, their games will always be on ESPN+. I'm also a hockey-head, so I can watch the Oilers or [insert any team besides Carolina] every night, too.

Last edited:
Back