• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NEXT QUESTION

"For Wake, it was the sadest of days, sad for Harris, sad for Paul, sad for all the players and sad for so many fans who have been through so much these past three seasons"

Fuck everything

nojWx.gif

"I take offense to that, to be quite frank."

Oh Buzz, your PR skills are almost as big of a disaster as your coaching skills. Just go away.

The weird thing is, isn't this an example of him not throwing the players under the bus like we usually expect him to? Sounded more like standing up for them. Not that they shouldn't have been playing harder, and that does fall on him as the head coach.

#BuzzOut

I'm just waiting for Dan to just come right out and say it.

Agreed. If a coach can't get his team up with cp3 sitting across from your bench.......if u can't get a team up to rally around your senior leader. Fuck it, never mind....just resign already!

Why do I feel like I've been kicked in the nuts after almost all of our games? I honestly feel nauseated at times.

Why do I feel like I've been kicked in the nuts after almost all of our games? I honestly feel nauseated at times.

At least you still have nuts, our AD doesn't have them any more.

This situation has actually become quite fascinating, in a very sad sort of way. The only real drama left in the basketball season is whether RW is playing it close to the vest and is going to do his job once the final loss is tallied, or that he is all in on Bz and damn the torpedoes.

This situation has actually become quite fascinating, in a very sad sort of way. The only real drama left in the basketball season is whether RW is playing it close to the vest and is going to do his job once the final loss is tallied, or that he is all in on Bz and damn the torpedoes.

Which do you think is more likely?

Correct.

McKie showing up Buzz.

Team chemistry at an all time high I see.

@JB_Ricks: Coach [Redacted] was 'offended' when I asked if Maryland played with a little more scrappiness & desperation today. Yea ok.. W/e you say Coach.

@JB_Ricks: So WFU beat writer Dan Collins asked Travis Mckie the same question that Bz was offended by. Travis' answer?? Yes, they got outscrapped #Smh

@JB_Ricks: @BloggerSoDear Everyone loves Battle. But I can honestly say that I'm near the end of the rope w/ Bz. Today was just flat out disrespectful.

And with that, fuck you Bzz.

Have to admit things are quite interesting in that pitiful regard. This board will be fun the day we find out about an extension.

I only wish we knew something before the ACC Tourney. The uncertainty is killing me. If he's in, let me accept that fact and just root my head off for our guys, hoping they'll make a small run and give themselves something to feel good about in the offseason. If he's out, let me enjoy the swan song with a sense of liberation, all the while researching whoever will be next.

But this "maybe he needs to win one ACCT game" is just awful for fans. We need to know one way or the other. Of course, we won't.

But let's face it, the youth excuse is just too easy this year, like the culture stuff was the first year. He's here to stay. He will continue to represent MY institution as a confirmed outsider.

Back