• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

Cowboys win Sunday and in the driver's seat at 3-4!
Weeeeeeeeeeee!

I can't remember an NFL season with more key player injuries. I'm a Philly fan and I know they're not loved on this board. But honestly, to get to 9-7 ly with the injuries they had was pretty remarkable. This year, between the Eagles and the Cowboys they have 1 projected starting offensive lineman playing, Jason Kelce. Neither team will fare well with that. Add in the injuries to Miles Sanders, DJax, Jeffery, Ertz, Goedert, Jalen Reagor, Lane Johnson, Brandon Brooks, Jason Peters, Andre Dillard, Isaac Seumalo for the Eagles,and Van Der Esch, Dak and the oline for the Cowboys, and the other defensive starters for both teams it's a wonder they can play a competitive game. I wish we could see both these teams playing with the starters healthy. The Eagles haven't been "healthy" for almost 2 full years.

NFL teams are rarely completely healthy. But the Eagle's level of player-games lost to injury is way higher than the league average, both last year and so far this year.

It's not surprising that Carson Wentz is the most sacked QB in the NFL. Only one of the O-line guys starting in front of him was expected to start at the beginning of the season. Some of those starting last night were backups to backups.

The one silver lining is that Jacob Mailata appears to have developed into at least a journeyman level NFL left tackle. He may get better than that, considering this is his third year in football.

It's mathematically possible to win a division at 3-13. Since DAL has a win vs ATL, it's 4-12 for the NFCE at this point. 6-10 seems more believable.

This is one FPI projection that was mentioned on ESPN the other day.
a344f1efb73e23559744f9609291fe43.jpg

This is one FPI projection that was mentioned on ESPN the other day.
a344f1efb73e23559744f9609291fe43.jpg

Imaging going 4-12 and having the 21st pick in the NFL draft as a result.

Edit: 21st, not 20th.

Last edited:
Dez Bryant supposedly to Baltimore-not official yet. I'd take that shot if I wasn't getting my ass kicked this week with byes and injuries.

Biggest question is whether he can abide by Covid protocol and play football. Not get wrapped up in lots of extra curricular stuff.

Yeah. His behavior suggests he has a personality disorder of some kind, and you can't do much with personality disorders.

Happy to see that the Bucs/Raiders game is going to be played, though I was kinda hoping for a Tue nite game. So far, we've avoided a week 18.

This is a crazy comeback. AZ has done it with just steady football. No crazy plays except for that unsportmanlike call on Seattle that gave the Cards 1st and 10 after the made FG.

Back