• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

It is incredible just how terrible this game is.

It is incredible just how terrible this game is.

I apologize on the behalf of all NFL fans. I wish we could have watched the New England Fightin' Cam Newton's tonight as much as anybody else.

NFL Year 2020 Week 8: One Unbeaten Remains: Pittsburgh

This game is like a blooper reel airing in between the real games.

Last edited:
As an Eagles fan, I would also like to offer my apologies. I think we'll be better when/if we get some guys of injury, but probably should not be leading a division.

Sweet. Thanks for the safety for the PHI DST that I picked up for last week (WFT) and this week. +2 points. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

As an Eagles fan, I would also like to offer my apologies. I think we'll be better when/if we get some guys of injury, but probably should not be leading a division.

When snails race, one of them has to win.

Andy Dalton is now on the COVID reserve list and will miss the Steelers game this weekend. Just amazing what a cluster**** the Cowboys season has been.

Andy Dalton is now on the COVID reserve list and will miss the Steelers game this weekend. Just amazing what a cluster**** the Cowboys season has been.

And they are replacing Dinucci with another "who's he?" guy. Garrett Gilbert and Cooper Rush are both getting reps as they vie for the start against the Steelers.

ETA:

Combined they have 42 total passing yards. And 40 of those came on one play.

Last edited:
Garrett Gilbert has more teams than passing attempts. Props to him for sticking around.

4 members of SF on the covid list, will not play tonight.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...-4-covid-19-list-ahead-green-bay-packers-game

Thursday's game against Green Bay is the first meeting between the teams since the NFC Championship Game on Jan. 19. In that game, seven 49ers had an offensive touch in Mostert, Coleman, Garoppolo, Samuel, Bourne, Kittle and running back Matt Breida, who was traded to the Miami Dolphins in the offseason. None of them will be in uniform for the Niners on Thursday night.

Number of snaps of Demon Deacons in the NFL:

Jesse Bates (CIN): 526 (99% of defensive snaps)
Kevin Johnson (CLE): 242 (39% of defensive snaps)
Joe Looney (DAL): 244 (37%) currently on IL
Essang Basey (DEN): 252 (37%)
John Wolford (LAR): 0
Kyle Wilber (LV): 156 (79% of special teams snaps)
Justin Herron (NE): 171 (35%)
Alex Bachman (NYG): 1 (0.2%)

Justin Strnad, Duke Ejiofor and Phil Haynes are on IR

Scotty Washington (CIN), Kendall Hinton (DEN), Nathan Gilliam (LAC), and Alex Bachman are on the practice squad for their respective teams.

is Bates actually one of the best safeties in the league? I see tweets on Sundays from the Bengals account that WF will usually retweet.

is Bates actually one of the best safeties in the league? I see tweets on Sundays from the Bengals account that WF will usually retweet.

Pro Football Focus ranks Bates as one of the best safeties in the league. Not sure how objective or widely accepted the PFF rating system is.

We'll see soon enough. He's in the Year 3 of his 4 year rookie contract. About time for the Bengals to lock him up longterm.

I’ve watched a handful of bengals games this year and he’s the only defensive player that jumps off the screen when I watch them.

NFL coaches are so dumb sometimes. Kyle Shanahan just challenged a call with one TO left, 9 minutes to go in the half. Green Bay has the ball in the red zone and just converted a 3rd and 8. Shanahan challenges the spot which absolute best case scenario is moved back 6 inches.

Then Green Bay operates out of the shotgun and throws the ball on 4th and inches. What is happening.

Back