• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

Then Green Bay operates out of the shotgun and throws the ball on 4th and inches. What is happening.

Rodgers is forcing the ball to Davante Adams.

Rodgers is forcing the ball to Davante Adams.

That Davante Adams TD catch earlier in the game was probably the closest replay I’ve ever seen. Amazing body control.

I had to start Valdes-Scantling today in the Pit League. Oh man, I'm happy about that TD.

I went back and forth on starting Hasty-on the one hand, one of the few offensive weapons SF has, on the other hand, there was the potential for him to be irrelevant quickly. Ended up starting him. Woof.

I got offered Hasty and didn't pull the trigger. Held on to Valdes-Scantling because there just aren't many better options. Had to start him today due to byes and injuries. That paid off.

I got offered Hasty and didn't pull the trigger. Held on to Valdes-Scantling because there just aren't many better options. Had to start him today due to byes and injuries. That paid off.

Yeah, I have Mixon on bye. My other RB option was Perine, and I'm not crazy on leaning on Jets.

Didn't have the Cowboys and Panthers driving to beat the Steelers and Chiefs at the end.

Gilbert Grape did a fine job.

Probably for the best for the Boys to lose today, if I'm honest.

#TankForNewman

Loved watching the Saints beat the crap out of TB last night. Now that they have their WRs both back for the 1st time since week 1, I'm hoping they become the NFC's best team. I'd like a KC/NO SB.

brady not used to having to play in a real nfl division

brady not used to having to play in a real nfl division

This. Hell the three best QBs Brady's ever had in his division may be Brees, Ryan, and Teddy B.

This. Hell the three best QBs Brady's ever had in his division may be Brees, Ryan, and Teddy B.

Better than the Sanchize? In honor of a primetime Jets/Pats matchup, let's not forget past greatness:

Last edited:
Of course, Cam gets a call now that he's wearing a Pats jersey.

God damnit the fucking Patriots are going to tank for Trevor aren’t they?

Must be tough for Jets fans watching Joe Flacco beat the Pats at home to put them at risk of missing out on Trevor Lawrence.

Y’all ever see the south park episode where the kids try to lose little league on purpose. That is what this game feels like.

Back