• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

No shot.

They play in the AFC East.

They couldn't wave the white flag if they wanted to.

I’m glad they won. Don’t want to take any chances, Patriots really might be shit for a long time, and I fucking love it. Would hate to see them get a franchise QB.

I’m glad they won. Don’t want to take any chances, Patriots really might be shit for a long time, and I fucking love it. Would hate to see them get a franchise QB.

Bruh. They have one. #killacam

The AFC East next year could very well be:

Bills: Josh Allen
Dolphins: Tua
Jets: Trevor Lawrence
Pats: ???

My how the tables have turned vs. the last 20 years.

(Still don't think Allen will ever be a world beater, but he's grown on me this year. I think he'll fit into the 10-15 range for QBs for the next decade.)

The Colts and Titans are very solid teams who would be tough matchups for the Chiefs and Steelers.

Titans are a special teams mess but Derrick Henry always makes you a contender.

I love Frank Reich.

Tonight's game was an NC State alumni game. The Colts love them some NC State.

Jadaveon Clowney has firmly entrenched himself in bust status. He parlayed one play in college into tens of millions of dollars. Freak athlete that can't stay healthy and has ripped off every team that he has played for.

NFC East chronicles update: Eagles, despite todays loss, lead the division at 3-5-1. The division's collective record outside the division is 2-17-1.

Great throw and catch.

It's always stunning to me that a guy as big as Cordarrelle Patterson is such a great return man.

ESPN reporting that Taysom Hill will start for NO this weekend over Winston. Should be interesting.

ESPN reporting that Taysom Hill will start for NO this weekend over Winston. Should be interesting.

This surprises me a bit. I was thinking they'd mostly play Winston and increase Hill's slash role. Or maybe Payton gives him the 1st series and then has them split time.

could be the Saints seeing what Hill can do as full-time QB as they make decisions on the position for the post-Brees era

yeah and we always hear about how great of a QB could be whenever he comes in the game and throws a 6 yard pass or rushes for 2 yards.

Hill has thrown 18 passes in his NFL career, and never more than 7 in any season. He does have 9 TDs and 1 INT.

In college, Hill did throw for almost 7,00 yards, but he threw lots of picks: 31. His senior year at BYU, Hill's TD/INT % was a tepid 12/11.

Well, they already know Winston can throw INTs... Maybe they'll let Hill sling it around a little bit.

it's all a smokescreen. famous jameis gonna ball out. 5 TDs/4 interceptions.

Back