• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

cowboys dumb decisions have pretty much given washington this game.

cowboys dumb decisions have pretty much given washington this game.

McCarthy is a moron

4th and inches. "QB sneak? nah, fuck that. LET'S THROW IT. I'm so smart they'll never see it coming."

4th and 11 from inside my own 30 down 3 with loads of time left. "punt it? nah, fuck that. LET'S RUN AN ELABORATE END AROUND. I'm so smart they'll never see it coming."

McCarthy is a moron

4th and inches. "QB sneak? nah, fuck that. LET'S THROW IT. I'm so smart they'll never see it coming."

4th and 11 from inside my own 30 down 3 with loads of time left. "punt it? nah, fuck that. LET'S RUN AN ELABORATE END AROUND. I'm so smart they'll never see it coming."

why go for it 4th and 1 at your own 30 mid 2nd quarter 10 all? Risk reward there is terrible.

Source: ESPN - Adam Schefter

Adam Schefter reported: "Four more Ravens players and one more staff have tested positive for COVID, source tells ESPN.

Game Sunday still on for now, but chances of it being played are diminishing quickly."

[ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ FOOTBALLGUYS VIEW ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ]

Schefter also reported, "One source on Sundays scheduled Ravens-Steelers game: No way it can be played."

It's not official yet but it's looking like this game may not happen for Week 12. We hope to have clarity on Friday but for now, be prepared to not have Baltimore and Pittsburgh players available.

Imagine if this game can't be played. The Steelers could finish 15-0 and their reward would be to not get a bye and possibly have to play the #8 seed Ravens who would be rewarded for not having this loss to the Steelers.

Last edited:
Imagine if this game can't be played. The Steelers could finish 15-0 and their reward would be to not get a bye and possibly have to play the #8 seed Ravens who would be rewarded for not having this loss to the Steelers.

It could get even stranger. These two could end up playing back to back games if the NFL has to extend the season so this Steelers-Ravens is moved to week18.

The Steelers could still be 16-0 if it's a forfeit. Instead of having a week 18, I can see the league saying from here out that, if you have a covid breakout and can't play, then you forfeit. And for Baltimore, it's not just the Steeler game. They play Dallas next Thu, and they're definitely without LJ8, though they could have some other players back. And Blue, I don't think either Pit or Bal wants any part of playing 2 weeks in a row.

It’s not that unusual for teams to play in Week 17 and the Wild Card round. Not sure how many times it’s happened but at least there are simple reasons why it would.

It’s not that unusual for teams to play in Week 17 and the Wild Card round. Not sure how many times it’s happened but at least there are simple reasons why it would.

Happened to the Eagles and Bucs one year. Could the NFL still push the playoffs back a week so these games could be made up? If they weren't letting fans in the stands, they definitely could. Might not help if a team loses more than one game.

Matt Patricia out.

And Quinn. That's key. Gentleman Jim did a pretty good job with mediocre talent, and in particular, he established a disciplined team out of the most undisciplined team in the league under Shwartz. But the GM, a former Pats guy, wanted his man. Quinn drafted poorly, and Patricia alienated players. This result was inevitable. The Lions have had mostly bad coaches over the last 20+ years, but they've had way worse GMs.

Niners have been told by their county that they can't practice (or play games) in their county effective Monday for three weeks. (It also affects Stanford).

The Niners have home games the next two weekends (they're at LA Rams this weekend) - it could be they go up to Oakland if they can get that ready, or they have the games against Buffalo and Washington be played as "road" games in those cities and maybe use the Greenbrier in West Virginia as a base - NFL teams on the West Coast have frequently used that as a home-away-from-home when playing East Coast teams in back to back weeks.

NFL Year 2020 Week 12 Steelers-Ravens ppd from Thurs because Covid. Sun err Tues ?

Wondering if they end up canceling Tuesday with more ravens testing positive

Back