• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

Because of San Francisco County ?

Niners play in Santa Clara County.

The funny thing is if they were to temporarily relocate to the Coliseum, they'd be much closer to San Francisco than where they are now - they really should be the South Bay 49ers.

Wondering if they end up canceling Tuesday with more ravens testing positive

We had 2 new positives Saturday, and the Steelers have now had 4 positives the last day or 2. If there are more positives today and tomorrow, I think there's a chance. But if tomorrow and Tuesday are clean, I think they play. Who plays C for the Ravens is the better question with both our Cs currently in the protocol. I'm still impressed we've made it this far, especially with how rampant the rona has gotten in recent weeks. With all the Thanksgiving travel, I wouldn't be surprised if we started hitting 2-300K new daily cases nationwide in a week or 2.

I like how NFL Network can't just show you highlights; they have to have terrible electric guitar music playing underneath it the entire time. #oldmanrant

Amazing Bengals play to knock the ball out of the receiver's hands and recover it in one fell swoop. Wasn't Bates but still.

SF Chronicle now reporting Niners likely to play their home games for the rest of the year in Arizona and create a bubble down there and find some sort of facility to practice at.

Three games next Monday.

Why do they think that pushing it back a day at a time is gonna fix anything?

Well it’s been pushed back 6 days at this point.

It's this week's game, so shouldn't have an impact. They also moved the Pit/Was game as a result.

Yahoo gave me the impression that it might not count it for this week if it was pushed beyond Tuesday. They seem to prefer a day with no games to process waiver wire transactions-waiver claims this week were already not clearing until Thurs.

That would be a bad decision by Yahoo.

Yahoo still counting game in Week 12, as expected:

" Week 12 Schedule update:

The Ravens/Steelers game has been moved to Wednesday, December 2 (remaining in Week 12). If played, stats will be applied to Week 12 matchups. However, the game may not count towards Week 12 if it is canceled or postponed to another date.
Waivers and trades will be processed on Friday morning instead of Wednesday morning."

Yet I got this a few minutes ago.

08cd7158f710a5654f85df26c09df8af.jpg

Yeah. They changed it after I posted that after I saw it at the beginning of Sportscenter. Makes more sense than three Monday games.

Back