• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

So the Browns seem to be doing fine despite all the drama this week.

Can see why the Browns took 3 of the 10 All-Pro O-Line spots. Absolutely mauling dudes out here.

Terrible decision by Tomlin to not go for it on 4th down there. Game over.

I'm glad I'm not Kevin Colbert or Mike Tomlin heading into this offseason. If they move on from Roethlisberger, it's $22mil against the cap. And Dupree, both OTs, Juju and Connor are all in contract years. And with the names, you'd think their OL would be a lot better than it is.

I like the Rams +7 and Browns +10. KC is in the same situation as Bal was last year after resting their starters - it'll be 3 weeks between games. Add to that they didn't beat any team by more than 1 score over the last 2 months. I think both games will be close. Not as sure about the other 2 games.

Need to correct the matchups in the thread title. It's Ravens-Bills and Browns-Chiefs.

Much happier as a Chiefs fan to see them going up against the Browns than the Ravens. The Ravens seem to be hitting their stride and the Browns are just too inconsistent and are not going to get a free TD on the first play and 4 INTs after that. I mean, I'm happy to see them get a win in the playoffs finally, but I don't expect the Chiefs to have much of a problem, even though they struggled the last few games of the season.

FWIW, no coach in the NFL is better off a week off than Andy Reid. He is 19-3 in regular season off a bye, and 5-2 in the playoffs with a first round bye. Maybe KC slogs its way through another "closer than it should be" win, and the Browns have backdoor potential, but Cleveland's defense remains a weakness (they gave up 30 or more points 7 times this year), and a bizarre set of circumstances led to the 28-0 first quarter lead for the Brownies last night. Think this maybe the spot where the Chiefs just put the hammer down. Think they win big.

Ravens classless as always

Titans suck. Don't flip off Lamar, go after Harbaugh, and congregate on Ravens logo. This was a long time coming.

Ravens out-toughed the supposed tough guys. Henry didn't want to get hit anymore. Malik Harrison hit him so hard in the first quarter that it sounded like a car accident.

FWIW, no coach in the NFL is better off a week off than Andy Reid. He is 19-3 in regular season off a bye, and 5-2 in the playoffs with a first round bye. Maybe KC slogs its way through another "closer than it should be" win, and the Browns have backdoor potential, but Cleveland's defense remains a weakness (they gave up 30 or more points 7 times this year), and a bizarre set of circumstances led to the 28-0 first quarter lead for the Brownies last night. Think this maybe the spot where the Chiefs just put the hammer down. Think they win big.

That's the thing about KC. They can coast for a few games playing sloppy ball and then turn it on when they have to. I just didn't like the way they were playing down the stretch. Still think Cle keeps it close, like a 37-30 type game. With Bitonio likely back, they'll move it on KC's D and put up points. KC can't throw 3 picks like they did against Mia and still win. I think all 4 of these games are going to be close.

Need to correct the matchups in the thread title. It's Ravens-Bills and Browns-Chiefs.

Much happier as a Chiefs fan to see them going up against the Browns than the Ravens. The Ravens seem to be hitting their stride and the Browns are just too inconsistent and are not going to get a free TD on the first play and 4 INTs after that. I mean, I'm happy to see them get a win in the playoffs finally, but I don't expect the Chiefs to have much of a problem, even though they struggled the last few games of the season.

Oops
Fixed.

Eagles fire Pederson

I feel like that puts us near the bottom of desirable coaching position. Wentz, one way or the other, will hurt us for a while cap-wise and hurt the new coach's ability to bring in his guys. We'll need someone willing to see what we have with Hurts for a few years, and while I'm fine with giving him a look it shouldn't have that much of an influence on our next hire. Best hope is to get someone who wants to turn Wentz around, and does so successfully.

Edit: Not seeing confirmation that this is finalized. Source?

Last edited:
Agreed. Not a good position at all. Two QBs so no QBs. Not much talent through the roster. No cap room.

I feel like that puts us near the bottom of desirable coaching position. Wentz, one way or the other, will hurt us for a while cap-wise and hurt the new coach's ability to bring in his guys. We'll need someone willing to see what we have with Hurts for a few years, and while I'm fine with giving him a look it shouldn't have that much of an influence on our next hire. Best hope is to get someone who wants to turn Wentz around, and does so successfully.

Edit: Not seeing confirmation that this is finalized. Source?

it's all over Twitter

Updated first round draft order after WC round (the final draft slots are determined by the playoff results):

1. JAX
2. Jets
3. Dolphins (from the Texans)
4. Falcons
5. Bengals
6. Eagles
7. Lions
8. Panthers
9. Broncos
10. Cowboys
11. Giants
12. 49ers
13. Chargers
14. Vikings
15. Pats
16. Cardinals
17. Raiders
18. Dolphins
19. WFT
20. Bears
21. Colts
22. Titans
23. Jets (from Seahawks)
24. Steelers

Any possibility that Deshaun Watson/Texans impasse is solved by the Texans trading Watson to Dolphins for Tua, the #3 pick, the #18 pick and Dolphins #1 pick in 2022. Texans need picks; the Dolphins could be a QB a way from being legit contender.

Back