• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

NFL coaches have alot of free time to play Golf in the winter? A river? A fan base? Rest I'll give ya.

Season ends in February. Sawgrass is a decent course I guess.

The river is a huge part of Jacksonville’s identity. “The River City”. You can boat on it year round. Shad Khan brings his yacht to home games.

Fan base is built in from UF which is 90 minutes from Jacksonville.

How in the world did that call stand? He was clearly up before he was touched.

call standing was a bad call, but it did give us the chance to enjoy one of my favorite pastimes: watching Rivers come up short in a big situation

I'm nervous for the Wolf.

This game could be a career maker...If it's goes terribly wrong it could be a career breaker

We need a Wrestling Rock-like entrance as Wolford jogs back on to the field

Could have won some serious coin on a prop bet for State and Wake to have half the starting Playoff QBs today.

I’m sure the NFL considers Ron Rivera and Alex Smith nice stories, but it wants no part of a second round of the playoffs that are without Tom Brady. Washington probably won’t win anyway but they’re not gonna get any help from the refs.

This game has gotten fun. Heinicke didn't even start on his XFL team.

Don’t think that was a catch, though prob right to let it stand. Unreal toss by Heineken.

A Saints win tomorrow would set up Brady/Brees in the Divisional with the winner going against Rodgers in the NFC CG if the Packers beat the Rams

A Saints win tomorrow would set up Brady/Brees in the Divisional with the winner going against Rodgers in the NFC CG if the Packers beat the Rams

Those matchups would draw the most eyeballs, particularly from footballs fans of teams not in the playoffs.

If I'm GB, I'm not happy LAR won. They have the 2 things that can hurt GB: a strong running game with Akers and a great pass rush without blitzing. Add to that Whitworth is back and Bakhtiari is out. The problem with LAR is I have no faith in Goff.

Back