• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

Looks like AZ-LAR will indeed be on CBS in NC (I forget when CBS starting doing some NFC games).
Fox: DAL-NYG early, CAR-NOR late
CBS: CLE-PIT early, AZ-LAR late.

Looks like AZ-LAR will indeed be on CBS in NC (I forget when CBS starting doing some NFC games).
Fox: DAL-NYG early, CAR-NOR late
CBS: CLE-PIT early, AZ-LAR late.

Do you have the coverage map?

Fitzpatrick out for Miami.

Ind plays Jax. As much as I think Rivers is over the hill and done, he's not losing that 1. And I don't think Bal, Cle or Ten lose. So it likely comes down to whether Buf rests its starters. If they play to win, I don't see Buf losing, which would make Ind the 7 seed at Buf in the 1st round. That's a guaranteed L.

I mean other than the fact that he’s already lost to Jacksonville once this year and the Jags are guaranteed the #1 pick regardless of what happens... sure.

I’m not expecting Jacksonville to win with Glennon starting and Robinson out but it isn’t out of the realm of possibility.

So which of the NFC East teams are least incompetent and win the division? Washington Football Team, which may not have a healthy NFL level QB, NY Giants who may, but not much else, or the Cowboys?

Ben Roethlisberger is sitting out the finale against the Browns, which essentially concedes a playoff spot to the Browns (line is now double digits).

Wonder if Myles Garrett will re-introduce himself to Mason Rudolph.

There is precedent for a Steeler team playing its backups derailing a teams playoff hopes-it happened to BUF a few years back.

I mean other than the fact that he’s already lost to Jacksonville once this year and the Jags are guaranteed the #1 pick regardless of what happens... sure.

I’m not expecting Jacksonville to win with Glennon starting and Robinson out but it isn’t out of the realm of possibility.

Not out of the realm, no, but I don't see it happening. Speaking of Jax, I saw some Urban Meyer to Jax speculation today. If he comes to the NFL, that means I'm gonna have to root against whatever team he coaches, and I don't want to have to root against Jax with Lawrence at QB. Also read today that Rivers says he wants to come back next year. I wonder how Indy feels about that. I mean he hasn't been as terrible as he was last year, but his arm is a noodle and isn't going to get any stronger. My feeling is they're gonna be 10-6 despite Rivers, not because of. Indy has a great OL, an improving running game, decent WRs, and Buckner has improved the D. I think they'd be much better off with Rodgers or Stafford next year, maybe a SB contender.

Scoregami today in Miami-Buffalo. 56-26.

The current HOU-TEN review is too subjective to be useful to anyone. Just make a call and stick with it. Replay sucks.

Curious to see where Raheem Morris ends up after all this.

Lol, Nate Sudfeld into the game.

Doug Pederson couldn’t tank harder if he drove a tank onto the field.

It's Black Monday right now, but I don't see it being too black this year.

Jets got rid of Gase on Sunday and the Jaguars got rid of Marrone today, which were both expected.

Falcons, Lions and Texans all canned their coaches already this season. Bengals have said they're not making a change this year and it seems like Pederson is safe in Philly. Don't really see any other movement in the next couple of days.

NFL 2020 Week 17 Who will play? Who will sit?

So if you’re Miami, are you sold on Tua? They have the #3 pick from the Texans. Will be interesting to see what they do with it and Tua.

It's Black Monday right now, but I don't see it being too black this year.

Jets got rid of Gase on Sunday and the Jaguars got rid of Marrone today, which were both expected.

Falcons, Lions and Texans all canned their coaches already this season. Bengals have said they're not making a change this year and it seems like Pederson is safe in Philly. Don't really see any other movement in the next couple of days.

I'm hoping LAC doesn't fire Lynn. They've dealt with a lot of injuries the last 2 years and lost a handful of games due to poor ST. I'd maybe bring in a new ST coach, but I think Telesco and Lynn have them on the verge of contending. With Jax and NYJ making their moves, the only other 1 I wonder about is wtf is Chicago going to do at GM, HC and QB. In terms of desirability, Jax is easily the best job of the open GM and HC spots. You have Lawrence and a ton of picks and cap space. Sports talking heads have been saying Houston is a good job because you have your franchise QB, but once again, they don't have a 1st round pick and have little cap space. BOB was Matt Millen level bad in destroying that teams near future.

LAC fired Lynn. 7-9. Four game win streak. Three losses by 3 points or less. Over .500 in his four seasons.

LAC fired Lynn. 7-9. Four game win streak. Three losses by 3 points or less. Over .500 in his four seasons.

That is stupid. Team was just learning how to win. They'll regress as they learn new playbooks and schemes. This is why some teams are perpetually bad. smh

I think firing Lynn was a mistake. Especially with Herbert having shown a lot of potential this season; throwing a new system to him probably isn't the best thing for his development.

But Sponos gonna Spanos...

I'm hoping LAC doesn't fire Lynn. They've dealt with a lot of injuries the last 2 years and lost a handful of games due to poor ST. I'd maybe bring in a new ST coach, but I think Telesco and Lynn have them on the verge of contending. With Jax and NYJ making their moves, the only other 1 I wonder about is wtf is Chicago going to do at GM, HC and QB. In terms of desirability, Jax is easily the best job of the open GM and HC spots. You have Lawrence and a ton of picks and cap space. Sports talking heads have been saying Houston is a good job because you have your franchise QB, but once again, they don't have a 1st round pick and have little cap space. BOB was Matt Millen level bad in destroying that teams near future.

Cupboard was left pretty empty in Houston, it's not a team I'd really be chasing after.

In terms of jobs available, I think that the Chargers is probably the best one available - you've got a team that showed promise, a beautiful new stadium, a young QB that showed a lot of promise in his first year. Jacksonville would probably be second, just because you get Lawrence and still have a good number of picks. Falcons and Lions both have quarterbacks in their 30s (Stafford turns 33 next month, Ryan will be 36 next season) and both have a lot of needs. The Jets? They've got so many needs and need to figure out what to do with Darnold, plus you get to deal with the New York press.

Back