• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL 2020-2021 Season Superbowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, QB Tom Brady Champs!

Daniel Jones still sucks. Thats all.

My FIL is a Giants fan and I love to rib him occasionally by saying “who can believe that a guy who lost to Wake Forest 59-7 in his last regular season college game *wouldn’t* be a great NFL QB”. He usually laughs along.

NFL 2020 Week 16. Merry Christmas Everyone!

Man, I’m going to laugh if the Jets and Bears keep Darnold and Trubinsky because of the end of the season.

The Jets are really trying to do this thing.

Falcons gonna Falcon.

NFL 2020 Week 16. Merry Christmas Everyone!

An offensive player should be able to advance a ball that’s fumbled backward with under 2 min. I understand the purpose of the rule but it penalized heads up play and carves out another situation in which the rules of the game change throughout the game.

If the ball doesn’t touch the ground, how is that technically different than a lateral?

Last edited:
An offensive player should be able to advance a ball that’s fumbled backward with under 2 min. I understand the purpose of the rule but it penalized heads up play and carves out another situation in which the rules of the game change throughout the game.

If the ball doesn’t touch the ground, how is that technically different than a lateral?

Had the refs correctly called the Stabler play an incomplete forward pass, we wouldn't have this rule. Blame Stabler, Casper and incompetent reffing.

Goff has a broken thumb. John Wolford, come on down...

Nice to see AJ Dillon cutting up someone besides Wake for once.

I think you gotta start Fitzpatrick from here on out if you're the Dolphins

Yeah, and assuming Buf wins tonight, do they play their starters next week? I'd like to see Lamar notch a playoff win so he can get that monkey off his back going into next year. I feel reasonably confident we can beat Ten or Pit the way the offense has picked it up in recent weeks, but Buf would be a big ask. But no matter what Buf decides, if Cle beats Pit next week, we should get either Ten or Pit.

Back