• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Conference Championships Thread

Samuel L. Jackson has some epic drunk Falcons tweets

Last team with the ball wins.

Something tells me this is gonna be a high scoring game...something like 41-38 or maybe even higher.

Yeah for real. Did the long Jones TD just scare them silly or what?

Good news is I can see SF making some adjustments on D but don't think ATL will be able to. And ATL will surely get overly conservative on O soon

I guess. That offense is going to score and get points, but you are a D built on backfield penetration. Play your game.

I wondered all season why the Niners weren't using Moss more. Dude can still play at a very high level. Looks like they have been saving him for games like these.

Are the Falcons even trying to play D?

3 of the 4 teams left in the NFL play no defense. Ravens are the only ones who try. Super Bowl without the Ravens will be a shootout.

We very rarely rush more than 4. Mostly because there is generally no need to.

Haven't watched much SF football, but it also seems your secondary is not real strong. I don't understand why you can't get to the QB. Our line chewed these guys up.

Haven't watched much SF football, but it also seems your secondary is not real strong. I don't understand why you can't get to the QB. Our line chewed these guys up.

Agreed. Teams with a mobile QB should be eating the Falcons up on offense too. I mean we were able to control the line on both sides and really control the pace of the game. Hell we even got to Matty Ice with some four man rushes and a delayed linebacker blitz.

Agreed. Teams with a mobile QB should be eating the Falcons up on offense too. I mean we were able to control the line on both sides and really control the pace of the game. Hell we even got to Matty Ice with some four man rushes and a delayed linebacker blitz.

Hardy and Big $ ate these guys for lunch.

Secondary is unusually bad today. Definitely agree with that. Gonna have to stop dropping 7 at some point if we can't get ahead.

Get a sack, Matty Ice melts on the very next play. Novel concept.

Back