• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Conference Championships Thread

Yeah, no shit. They should make an exception for something so obvious. Getting it right is most important.

It sounded like you didn't know the rules of the game. They "got it right" according to the rules of the game.

It sounded like you didn't know the rules of the game. They "got it right" according to the rules of the game.

The rule on replay was right, but the refs still blew the call. Since the runner was not down the call could not be that the runner was ruled down. They let the scramble go on for the ball after the 9ers got the ball and was down by contact.

I think it's pretty obvious than none of these QBs are good enough to win the NFC East.

COME ON NINERS. Bring it home

Part of me is rooting for the Niners because I want them to be the Buffalo Bills of the 21st century.

HOF Crabtree came up small there. Kam coming.

(Wasn't a good throw by Kaep either though)

Harbaugh is such a baby. Hated him ever since Stanford played at Wake.

Back