• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Conference Championships Thread

Every team left can kiss my ass. I hope the winners get frostbite in two weeks. /MACDeac

Cheering for the Pats in this game is like pulling for A-Rod, Kim Jong-Un or a worldwide pandemic.

Hoping for DEN vs SEA. Best O vs best D. Also, eat a dick Patriots and Harbaugh.

There's that wood pecker I know, go peck that wood that we all know your good at doing
Sorry I grew up in the town next to Gillette Stadium. Good luck to your Panthers next year.

Sorry I grew up in the town next to Gillette Stadium. Good luck to your Panthers next year.

Hey now Woodrow, peck peck, Omaha is bout to take down the little steamboats in the town close to Gillette, watch Brady sniff anus

I took the Pats +5 and Seahawks -3.5 and both overs because apparently offensive holding ceases to exist in the playoffs

I took the Pats +5 and Seahawks -3.5 and both overs because apparently offensive holding ceases to exist in the playoffs

If I were betting, I'd take the points and overs in both games. Strongly rooting for Denver and Seattle, not that I love either, but I hate Brady and Harbs2 and am tired of the media complaining that Peyton only has 1 ring. That said, NE is playing good D right now, Denver isn't, and Wilson has disappeared the last month or so, while Kaepernick has turned it on.

Absolutely can't root for Ugg-wearing Brady and the Patriots. Pulling for Denver and SF today. That would be an insane Super Bowl.

San Fran's D is absolutely ridiculous. I think they are tops right now. That game should be a war.

All four teams in the AFC and NFC championship games are located in states that have legalized marijuana. Coincidence?

Answer: The Monuments Men

Question: A film whose marketing department cannot decide whether to pitch it as an ensemble comedy with the tried-and-true "we're too old for this" schtick or a legitimate historical drama.

Awesome atmosphere in Denver

Back