• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Conference Championships Thread

Broncos get the ball to start the 2nd half. Not liking this.

Is it me or does it still feel weird that this game is happening in the middle of the afternoon.

the pats suck
would not survive in the NFC

Good season, guys. Game over.

I seem to recall the Pats making a pretty big comeback against the Broncos not to long ago.
Not happening today. Defense looks awful. Peyton's doing whatever he wants.

^ looked that way the last game too.

is everything 4 down territory here?

Alright lets go get 7 and put this out of reach. Let the Chargers stay in the game too long last week.

We stink today. At everything. Welp, I hope whoever wins the NFC wins it all.

Pats just don't have the horses on offense this year either. Way too inconsistent.

Pats just don't have the horses on offense this year either. Way too inconsistent.
No doubt. The passing game is paltry when the running game isn't doing anything. Oh well, didn't have high hopes this year with all of the injuries.

"It's hard to execute on defense when you don't have their signals." - Bill Belicheck

Panicky me had a twinge that Denver would really regret Julian's drop in the end zone.

Tom has been terrible today. Absolutely terrible.

Back