• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Conference Championships Thread

So many HADERS. Love it.

3rd and 3, you throw a bomb to special teamer MATTHEW SLATER? Jesus.

That and New England secretly has -- and has had -- one of the best pass-protecting O-lines in the league. No one ever gets close to Tom.

That and New England secretly has -- and has had -- one of the best pass-protecting O-lines in the league. No one ever gets close to Tom.

No pass rushers want to pay the fine you get for hitting him.

Love when Brady overthrows receivers and the announcers blame it on him throwing the ball "too perfectly" :wtf:

If that is Phil Simms he is unbearable.

I really enjoyed his explanation for why NFL players are more nervous for the conference championship round than for the Super Bowl, which (apparently) is because "the pressure builds as the postseason goes along." I mean...there just are no words.

Haha, Peyton and his wounded ducks. C'mon, guys.

Love when Brady overthrows receivers and the announcers blame it on him throwing the ball "too perfectly" :wtf:

Haha, yeah I think the line was "sometimes you just throw the ball so well that it goes a few yards farther than you wanted it to." I think when the ball doesn't go where you want it to it's called not throwing it well.

"When you see someone who's not supposed to be in the backfield, it's gonna be a different play."

Seriously, Phil Simms just said that. On the air. As part of his job.

Manning just did the exact same pre-snap routine 3 plays in a row and it meant 3 different things. I don't think anything he says means a damn thing.

Really have to change the rule on pick plays. Onus should be on receiver to avoid contact.

If the Pats lose Talib they seriously might have to throw Verren back there at DB

hey guys, just so you know, this is the deepest penetration of the game so far for New England.

Don't care who wins really, since I don't particularly like either team ... but man, I love Demaryius Thomas. Just a beast.

Back