• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Conference Championships Thread

Sherman v. BeyBey is going to be an awesome matchup ... that will just be an absolute physical war on the outside.

No, he just made an absurd play to send his team to the Super Bowl after spending the entire game matched up one on one against another notorious shit talker ... and then someone immediately shoved a mic in his face. I imagine he was just a tiny tad bit amped.

I know.

I love this story from deadspin.

http://deadspin.com/richard-shermans-email-to-his-stanford-dorm-is-pricele-922762394

When he was at Stanford, there was a tradition in his dorm where, on valentine's day, the boys in the dorm bang on the girls' doors, wake them all up, and then bring them downstairs. The boys would then serenade the girls for valentine's day. This happened at like 6 am.

They had a dorm listserv, and some people complained. Some complaints were about the time (too early for all the noise) and some complaints were more PC (celebrating heterosexual love as the standard).

Richard Sherman, after receiving a number of emails, responded:

To all You assholes complaining,

If you dint like it live in another dorm next year then because tradition is tradition and If your Homosexual don't celebrate the holidayy if its that big of a deal but im tired of yall complaining about a couple of hours of sleep yall are some assholes. Stop bitching and fuckin adapt I wake up that early everyday and I aint complaining so you guys really need to just shut the fuck up. Everyone else had fun so fuck the people who are complaining

Richard Sherman

Sounds like somebody is about to replace Tiger Woods as Caturday's favorite former Stanford athlete.

Haha. Caturday hates Tiger. The only offensive stuff Tiger has done would be a weak Tuesday night for Caturday.

Haha. Caturday hates Tiger. The only offensive stuff Tiger has done would be a weak Tuesday night for Caturday.

Are you suggesting that caturday is a hypocrite?

Nooooooooooooooooooo! Surely not!

I thought of the Booker T Hulk Hogan slip up YouTube.. Hilarious!!

Kaep has a bad attitude in this press conference. #thug

(Am I doing this right, P-Cats fans?)

Well, right on cue, white people on Facebook are complaining. One post with a suggestion that they should have interviewed Wilson instead and that Sherman has a lot to learn. Others suggesting it must be roid rage.

Well, right on cue, white people on Facebook are complaining. One post with a suggestion that they should have interviewed Wilson instead and that Sherman has a lot to learn. Others suggesting it must be roid rage.

"White people on Facebook" is redundant.

You mean it's not just the black gene?

Kaep has a bad attitude in this press conference. #thug

(Am I doing this right, P-Cats fans?)

Kinda

Hey Kaep, why didn't you kiss your bicep or do the superman after that press conference?

Something like that will work

i'm glad Erin wasn't packing for that interview, pretty sure she was within her rights

So my friend, who's a history nerd just posted this gem on fb

"I AM THE BEST GENERAL IN THE CAMPAIGN. WHEN YOU TRY ME WITH A SORRY REB LIKE JOHN BELL HOOD, THAT'S THE RESULT YOU'RE GOING TO GET!"

—William Techumseh Sherman

So, it's clear that Crabtree sucks right? The best corner even agrees. TUA, your thoughts? :thumbsup:

BeZNDdpIAAEmYSy.jpg

Sherman punked Skip Bayless on his own show, so needless to say I like his game.

Back