• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Draft Early Entrants/Combine/Etc

LONG LIVE THE KING

showmemoney_original.gif

James Wilder jr is leaving FSU.

Cameron Erving, Rashad Greene and Tre Jackson have stated they are coming back.

I think Timmy Jernigan and Kelvin Benjamin will declare in the next couple days.

Last edited:
I read that 1 guy was estimating there'd be > 100 early entrants by the deadline.

Tim Jernigan just announced for FSU. I think Benjamin will be next and then just seniors.

@NEPD_Loyko
Wake Forest NT Nikata Whitlock is listed as a TE/FB on the Medal of Honor All-Star roster.

Must be a UNC football player responsible for alphabetizing the colleges in the Sporting News list.

@NEPD_Loyko
Wake Forest NT Nikata Whitlock is listed as a TE/FB on the Medal of Honor All-Star roster.

I was on that draft simulator and went to best available FBs in rounds 6-7 and saw his name. That's...interesting.

Props to those who brought up that possibility early this season. By my count, he'd be our 3rd defensive standout to get a shot at FB/TE after LBs Jon Abbate and Dustin Lyman. Lyman paired with Desmond Clark at TE for the Bears for several seasons.

Bama's Vinnie Sunseri, Arizona's Kadeem Carey and Stanford's David Yankey have declared for the NFL. Vandy is also losing WR Chris Boyd (on top of losing their A-A Jordan Matthews).

Bama's Vinnie Sunseri, Arizona's Kadeem Carey and Stanford's David Yankey have declared for the NFL. Vandy is also losing WR Chris Boyd (on top of losing their A-A Jordan Matthews).

Believe we recruited Sunseri and Yankey a few years ago. Sunseri was going to Bama since his father was DC at the time.

BTW, I heard on the radio today that Alabama and LSU have more early entrants alone than the entire Big 10 combined. The lack of talent in the Big 10 is undeniable.

where is mydeaconmyhand and siff for this discussion? In the summer mydeac told me Johnny Football wasn't a better pro prospect than Tim Tebow.

where is mydeaconmyhand and siff for this discussion? In the summer mydeac told me Johnny Football wasn't a better pro prospect than Tim Tebow.

lol, admittedly I don't know dick about football, but I think you might be misquoting me. Johnny Football still has the same knocks on him now that he did this summer.

Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back