• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Draft Early Entrants/Combine/Etc

lol, admittedly I don't know dick about football, but I think you might be misquoting me. Johnny Football still has the same knocks on him now that he did this summer.

Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk

Just busting balls. Johnny football is a god.

Vic Beasley returning to Clemson. Surprising given his Orange Bowl performance.

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 3m
Report: A.J. McCarron passed on Senior Bowl because he believes he'll be a top-20 pick http://wp.me/p14QSB-9ojV

Oh?

LOL. The last two games he played he saw a little pressure from defensive lines and blitzes and looked very pedestrian. He's not even the third best QB prospect in the SEC in the draft this year (Manziel, Mettenberger and Murray).

LOL. The last two games he played he saw a little pressure from defensive lines and blitzes and looked very pedestrian. He's not even the third best QB prospect in the SEC in the draft this year (Manziel, Mettenberger and Murray).

Or the 3rd best QB with a last name starting with "M".

I dunno. Mettenberger has the mobility of a 40 year old. Not good when you are already wearing the OLine style braces on both knees at 21. McCarron sucks too but you would have to be crazy to draft Mett.

Here is a link with the current list of early entrants: http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2014-01-08/nfl-draft-2014-early-entries-teddy-bridgewater-jadeveon-clowney-blake-bortles-sammy-watkins-blake-bortles-johnny-manziel

For WF's 2014 opponents:

Clemson 3 (more may come)
FSU 1 (more to come)
Louisville 2 (more may come)
Syracuse 1

Florida, LSU and USC currently will lose the most with 4 to the NFL.

Muschamp is such a bad coach. Roster was loaded even with all the injuries and he lose to Vandy and, far worse, Georgia Southern, at HOME. Muschamp's philosophy: Plan A...run, burn clock, screen pass, run, burn clock, kick...doesn't work after multiple attempts? No Plan B? Throw violent, hilarious but pitiful temper tantrum at a 19 year old.

Back