• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

Great to see Matt Ryan look scared and desperate on that 4th down play.

At least the next Georgia team to make it to the title match will be MY BRAVES (in like 5 years)

That 4th down call was terrible. Sarkisian approaching Bzdelikian levels of getting promoted despite sucking at his job.

That 4th down call was terrible. Sarkisian approaching Bzdelikian levels of getting promoted despite sucking at his job.
Agreed.... Not sure why he's held in such high regard

Falcons STINK! They STINK! Matt Ryan is a LOSER!

Matt-Ryan-Wife-Sarah-Marshall-pic.jpg

Arthur Blank sideline disappointment never gets old.

Funny. I mocked the Pedersen and Sark hirings in the title of this thread. Pedersen doesn’t look too bad.

Oops. Last year’s offseason thread.

NFL Offseason Thread: Bears hire Chiefs OC Matt Nagy

Henry cuts that right and he’s still going.

But they needed to pass and get out of bounds.

That is just a joke, there is no chance he went down, was touched and someone signaled timeout after all that in 1 second.

Tennessee shot themselves in the foot so many times it may require amputation.

The eric decker poi was bs. Grownkowski literally did the same thing, but more blatant, yet no call. And on those edge runs for NE on goal to go, the Titans' defensive lineman were being held on some of those plays but you guessed it...Nothing. And the encroachment on that punt? I'm not even certain he crossed the LOS. This may have resulted in a 14 point swing. We will never know. I thought that quick head bob was now considered a penalty a few years back? Hell, there are so many damn rules in the NFL now I can't keep track of them all. And that "5 second play" at the end of the half...HAHAHAHAHAH. Fuck the Patriots. Bunch of cheating little shits.

Back