• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

lol, so....... Yes

2 goals in extra time to win the most prestigious European club football trophy

vs

a gaffe tackle that allowed a touchdown to win a game that sent the winner to the semi-final of a tournament.

Yeah. I'm confident in my statement that the 1999 Champions League Final was more amazing than the ending tonight.

vs

a gaffe tackle that allowed a touchdown to win a game that sent the winner to the semi-final of a tournament.

Yeah. I'm confident in my statement that the 1999 Champions League Final was more amazing than the ending tonight.
Nah dawg

This is America

Touchdowns = 500 foot fairy goals

But you couldn't even get home field advantage... so......
Due to the gauntlet that is the NFC South, just beat each other up while the pats cruised through another dogshit division and STILL got blown out by an awful phins team in prime time

As a Steeler fan and Tomlin supporter I have to say he just made two of the dumbest decisions I've seen back to back.

I will never understand why teams take timeouts after the 2:00 warning instead of before the 2:00 warning. Not a huge difference but probably cost Pitt :~20.

That Pitt kicker is the worst onside kicker ever. Haha.

Due to the gauntlet that is the NFC South, just beat each other up while the pats cruised through another dogshit division and STILL got blown out by an awful phins team in prime time

ohhhhh so you've decided to become a caricature poster now. cool.

Have fun!

vs

Get this weak shit off the American Football thread.

More soccer nerd talk please! Can't get enough of that shit! :eyeroll

That said...

Disney movie:

Big_green.jpg

HAHAHAHHA
I'm sure it is just a coincidence that I got this after I negged him for complaining about neg rep exactly 1 hour earlier...

[h=2]Latest Reputation Received[/h]

And neg rep me away. I don't care but clearly Creamy McCares does. Why he does? I do not know... Weird person.

full disclosure:

[h=2]Latest Reputation Given[/h]

hahah you can't even be mad at that negrep, DV7. If I got that message from Creamy I'd be laughing my ass off.

I thought it was pretty funny too.

Of course rep doesn’t matter, which is why I didn’t drop Ayo one back. You jumped in and wanted to shoot reps back and forth so I jumped in to join the fun.

You’re a grown man and you got in an actual dick measuring contest on the internet. Your man meat was revealed as <6”, so I ripped on you for it. Now you shared it on this thread for some reason. You’re a weird dude.

I had a person giving me 1000:1 odds that his dick was bigger than mine. So yeah, I did something that I never thought I would have done, just like you would if somebody gave you 1000:1 odds on something you thought you had a reasonable chance of winning. And, truth be told, I would have won that bet if we went to a water displacement test, but it was just so embarrassing that I just called it a draw with palma in hopes he would stop being a Trump...he hasn't.

Shame on me.

Also, I am exactly 6 inches long, thank you very much. Ask sd3 assuming his eyes still work.

What has happened to this thread

I got bored.

Back