• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

Ok, that Bud Light commercial, with the stadium beer vendor following the guy around, is awesome.

Eagles stick it to the Redskins with D. Four turnovers forced. Three fumbles, including 2 by Cousins, and 1 int. 1 fumble returned for final clinching TD.

Carson Wentz with a good opening game. 26/39. 2 TDs, 1 int, 1 fumble lost. Nelson Agholor finally having an NFL receiving game. 6 catches, 86 yards and 1 TD.

#Decline my ass, good work Falcons.

Can't wait for the DC folks to fully turn on Cousins. Pryor dropped a couple easy throws in huge situations, Crowder didn't break his route on a jailbreak and it ends up a pick, then a pretty crazy fumble call when he'd clearly started his throwing motion near the end of the game. He deserves about 20% of the criticism he'll get this week.

Eagles stick it to the Redskins with D. Four turnovers forced. Three fumbles, including 2 by Cousins, and 1 int. 1 fumble returned for final clinching TD.

Carson Wentz with a good opening game. 26/39. 2 TDs, 1 int, 1 fumble lost. Nelson Agholor finally having an NFL receiving game. 6 catches, 86 yards and 1 TD.

Speaking of - how about that atrocious call from Brad Allen, upholding that clear pass deflection as a fumble? That clinched the game for Philadelphia.

Proud of myself for picking Rams in my survival leagues.

I see bad Cam is in the game today. Missing wide open guys, focusing on one guy and throwing into double coverage.

Speaking of - how about that atrocious call from Brad Allen, upholding that clear pass deflection as a fumble? That clinched the game for Philadelphia.

Replays showed both possibilities: hand going forward and ball slipping out before any contact by defense. Another showed ball going forward and being hit by d lineman. Call on field was fumble. Not enough to overturn. If the ruling on the field had been incomplete, that probably would have stood as well.

I see bad Cam is in the game today. Missing wide open guys, focusing on one guy and throwing into double coverage.

He threw two passes all preseason and didn't practice much. Hopefully largely just shaking off rust -- glad we open with SF and BUF

Proud of myself for picking Rams in my survival leagues.

I did as well. I don't take away teams, so it was between them and Buffalo. But as bad as the Colts were in the preseason without Luck, I thought it was a gimme. Whereas the Jets might win a couple of games with McCown until management tells Bowles to bench him so they can secure 1 of the top 2 picks. And then probably fire Bowles.

He threw two passes all preseason and didn't practice much. Hopefully largely just shaking off rust -- glad we open with SF and BUF

Bad Cam can show up at any moment during the season regardless of practice time. I hope you are right, though.

I did as well. I don't take away teams, so it was between them and Buffalo. But as bad as the Colts were in the preseason without Luck, I thought it was a gimme. Whereas the Jets might win a couple of games with McCown until management tells Bowles to bench him so they can secure 1 of the top 2 picks. And then probably fire Bowles.

Yeah. I hadn't even really looked at the schedule and I decided I'd take whoever the Colts were playing if they were on the road. I hesitated a bit on the Rams, but pulled the trigger. Glad I did. There weren't many other good picks.

Really bad uncalled pass interference on Green Bay in the end zone. How much more contact to get PI called against Green Bay in Lambeau?

Seattle complaining about pass interference against Green Bay qualifies as ironic. Perhaps the universe slightly righting that wrong

Seattle wasn't complaining. Announcers of national game were astonished that it wasn't called.

Is the Colts roster that bad around Luck? Yikes.

Back