• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

If Goff is even OK I think the Rams might be a surprise team. Shitty division, SF is in total rebuild mode, Palmer is washed, they play four games against the AFC South, have the GOAT DC, plenty of defensive talent including maybe best defensive player in the league, coach who has run a great offense with not much, high draft picks at all skill positions.

Probably overreacting to beating the shitty Colts but what the hell, playoffs for the Rams

Nah. The other divisions have at least two wildcard contenders better than the Rams.

Nah. The other divisions have at least two wildcard contenders better than the Rams.

Don't disagree, but they'll all beat up on each other. Thinking of the NFC East in particular.

It's a gamble but I'll take it.

6 plays, 4 yards for the Giants in the first quarter.

So disappointing it is only 3-0.

Cowboys D is playing well but the NYG are going to be bad on offense even with OBJr. No running game. Bad OLine. ???? what Marshall has left.

Going to need the D to carry them.

Especially with no OBJ. A hopeless offense last year has no prayer without him

pshhhh Giants are going to be an ELIte offense!!1
- 2&2SliderToMurderer

ha, the ONLY player on the boys defense i've ever heard of is sean lee and he's 90 years old

according to who

In the 2016 NFL: gave up 5th fewest points (19.1 ppg) and 14th fewest yards allowed. Didn't force enough turnovers (19th) though.

That's a good but not great defense. And I think the secondary will be better this year due to the new secondary. Even with the Giants' currently anemic offensive showing, early returns look good for the Dallas D tonight.

Back