• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

ELIte Interception

Where the hell is 2&2SliderToMurderer anyway?

Elisha Manning winning two TWO 2 Super Bowls is the weirdest stat in NFL history.

LOL

Giants were more concerned with the Brandon Marshall streak than trying to comeback, even though it was less than probable.

Bye, bitches.

1-0.

104 rushing yards, 36 receiving yards for Zeke on a night where he looked less than his top ability.

"Regression".
- buckets

looks like i didn't miss much. man, the nfl is so boring. just a godawful product.

looks like i didn't miss much. man, the nfl is so boring. just a godawful product.

Honestly, this was a pretty boring day of football. Not nearly as exciting as the game I slept through Thursday night. What happened again?

I don't get why people die to rush to complain that the NFL is a boring product when they comment on the NFL.

I think the NHL and Nascar are boring products. I'm pretty sure I've never commented on any NHL or Nascar threads.

Point being, you clearly care about the product if you care to comment about it. The NFL isn't perfect but it is a megamonster in the US right now so any complaints while commenting about the NFL just seems like "I'm trying to look cool by not liking what is cool" to me.

Yes, the NFL has flaws but you still watch it and still contribute to its popularity. Your complaints ring hollow. And we will see you next Sunday if we don't speak with you tomorrow night about the MNF games.

104 rushing yards, 36 receiving yards for Zeke on a night where he looked less than his top ability.

"Regression".
- buckets

Hopefully the Cowboys manage to keep women as far away from him as possible for the rest of his career.

Fuck that cunt

Anybody that texts what she texted to him is an insane fucking twat. Zeke should take her to civil court.

And I wish the Cowboys never signed Greg Hardy. Clearly guilty. Zeke is innocent, however.

It was a low-scoring day which some equate with boring I guess. Pretty simple thought process but whatever.

Lack of practice time and preseason work prolly does mean the defenses are ahead of the offenses which need to be precise

Apparently Romo killed it in his first week in the booth. Calling plays before they happened a bunch of times.

Fuck that cunt

Anybody that texts what she texted to him is an insane fucking twat. Zeke should take her to civil court.

And I wish the Cowboys never signed Greg Hardy. Clearly guilty. Zeke is innocent, however.

Haha, way to rationalize your sociopath player because he is good, Jerry. But blame the victim and cut that scumbag Lucky Whitehead, for sure. And I guess nobody on the Cowboys has killed any of their teammates yet, so it is a good month so far. Damn there is nothing worse than Cowboys fans. In this, suicide prevention month, we should all acknowledge the caveat fact that every time a Cowboys fan kills themself, the world is a slightly better place.

Always torn when the Giants play. On the one hand one of my best friends and my girlfriend are both huge Giants fans so I see almost all their games (also Giants are a secondary market team up here and are always on). On the other hand, 2&2 is also a Giants fan.

Back