• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

Haha, way to rationalize your sociopath player because he is good, Jerry. But blame the victim and cut that scumbag Lucky Whitehead, for sure. And I guess nobody on the Cowboys has killed any of their teammates yet, so it is a good month so far. Damn there is nothing worse than Cowboys fans. In this, suicide prevention month, we should all acknowledge the caveat fact that every time a Cowboys fan kills themself, the world is a slightly better place.

giphy.gif

I don't get why people die to rush to complain that the NFL is a boring product when they comment on the NFL.

I think the NHL and Nascar are boring products. I'm pretty sure I've never commented on any NHL or Nascar threads.

Point being, you clearly care about the product if you care to comment about it. The NFL isn't perfect but it is a megamonster in the US right now so any complaints while commenting about the NFL just seems like "I'm trying to look cool by not liking what is cool" to me.

Yes, the NFL has flaws but you still watch it and still contribute to its popularity. Your complaints ring hollow. And we will see you next Sunday if we don't speak with you tomorrow night about the MNF games.

This is where I am. Thought it was a pretty decent football weekend and glad it's back. Started with an exciting upset in Foxboro. Went to a sports bar to catch the Ravens game, and there were some good 1:00 games. Caught the 2nd half of GB/Sea and that was good, albeit defensive and low scoring. Tonight should be good. Last night was boring and went to bed at halftime because NYG have no OL.

The Thursday game was good. I watched almost all day and didn't think there were any particularly enjoyable games. Eagles-Redskins had some fun moments and the Falcons-Bears game was close down the stretch at least. Seemed to be the worst overall slate of NFL games I've seen in a while.

Nah. There was worse last year some weeks for sure.

David Johnson looking like he's out a couple months? Arizona should tank for a QB

Hard to top the first round of last year's playoffs in terms of suckitude from an entertainment standpoint.

my god this game. so many crappy penalties. what are the defenders supposed to do?

The NFL's problem over the past few years hasn't exactly been points being scored

Vikings should probably have about twice as many points as they do right now (16).

Yeah, I think we have our answer about the Saints defense if they are making Sam Bradford look like this.

Haha, way to rationalize your sociopath player because he is good, Jerry. But blame the victim and cut that scumbag Lucky Whitehead, for sure. And I guess nobody on the Cowboys has killed any of their teammates yet, so it is a good month so far. Damn there is nothing worse than Cowboys fans. In this, suicide prevention month, we should all acknowledge the caveat fact that every time a Cowboys fan kills themself, the world is a slightly better place.

And not a single Giants player has shot themselves in the leg yet this month.

Hot streak for both our teams!

I don't get why people die to rush to complain that the NFL is a boring product when they comment on the NFL.

I think the NHL and Nascar are boring products. I'm pretty sure I've never commented on any NHL or Nascar threads.

Point being, you clearly care about the product if you care to comment about it. The NFL isn't perfect but it is a megamonster in the US right now so any complaints while commenting about the NFL just seems like "I'm trying to look cool by not liking what is cool" to me.

Yes, the NFL has flaws but you still watch it and still contribute to its popularity. Your complaints ring hollow. And we will see you next Sunday if we don't speak with you tomorrow night about the MNF games.

I was watching RedZone Sunday out of habit and realized how boring it was. Just because people used to watch doesn't mean they always will. Look at baseball. NFL making it pretty easy to walk away.

Plus juice pretty much hates all things so a casual red zone watch means the NFL is crushing it.

Back