• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

I hadn't heard/seen anything about Tomlin being critical of Villanueva, so I used the Googles. First three results: foxnews.com, dailycaller.com, and breitbart.com. Eeesh.

Conservative media makes up lies about successful black man who steps out of line.

Byron Jones is criminally under-known by average NFL followers. Such a fantastic safety.

Dak and Elliot's regression to the mean.

Regress-a-lick his balls, capitan

giphy.gif

Man imagine how good Dallas could be behind that amazing offensive line if they had an above average quarterback and running back.

Man, imagine how good of a troll you could become if you just worked at it longer and under a better celebrity pseudonym !

Promising !

#44 JUUUUUUSSSST a bit offside

Tried to time the snap count and missed.

bob_uecker.png

If Dez doesn't get me the four points I need to win my FFL matchup this week, I'm going to jump through this screen and strangle you, dv7.

If Dez doesn't get me the four points I need to win my FFL matchup this week, I'm going to jump through this screen and strangle you, dv7.

That, like, isn't even physically possible. DO YOUR WORST !

If they make the playoffs, they aren't gonna let him walk. The core of that team is young and cheap. They can afford it.

Which is why they'll give him a five-year contract for less than that per year.

I don't think he ever got in

BUT I DON'T CARE

Effort. Beast. Passion.

HOW BOUT EM?

Back